Search results for query: *

1. VetProf

Review JN077: Super Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

All three of these returning characters are active battlers competing in the Pokemon World Championships, and all of them directly faced Ash in an official battle when they returned. Since the emphasis in their return episodes were their battles against Ash, the writers most likely made...
  2. VetProf

Ah, I see, my mistake. Regarding Electric Terrain lasting for a shorter time the second time it was used, I think Luxray being tired is a sufficient explanation for that. Gengar did enough damage to Luxray that one more hit from Lucario was enough to knock it out, so it was already quite tired...
  3. VetProf

IMO, I don't think it's a bad idea for the writers to "bend" the rules of the games, especially if it allows them to make exciting battles while still maintaining suspension of disbelief. A simple example that I like to bring up when talking about "game logic vs anime logic" is when Lance's...
  4. VetProf

I have mixed feelings regarding how 10M Volt Thunderbolt was used in this battle. On one hand, the anime has shown in the past that Electric-type Pokemon can get overloaded with electricity and get harmed in the process. We've seen this happen to Pikachu several times in past seasons, for...
  5. VetProf

It was Reversal. Considering that Lucario tanked a boosted Rising Voltage and a boosted Hex before using the move, it's no surprise that Reversal did enough damage to knock out Rotom-Fan despite the type resistance.
  6. VetProf

Based on my understanding, seems like Ash used 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt to try and "overload" Electivire's Motor Drive to brute force his way through it. Volkner even ordered his Electivire to put its Motor Drive to full use moments before the attack hit. Or something like that, anyway...
Back
Top Bottom