Search results for query: *

1. VetProf

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I'm personally optimistic that we'll be seeing more new Eeveelutions in the future mainly because Gamefreak/TPC has started giving out new evolutions to pre-existing Pokemon again in recent generations. We got mons like Obstagoon and Cursola in Gen 8 that were new evolutions for regional...
  2. VetProf

I've seen someone mention it before, but only after watching the third episode did I fully realize just how fitting yet hilarious it is that Goh's voice has now been immortalized as the Pokedex voice for the new series. It's not just for Liko's Pokedex either; I went back and watched the first...
  3. VetProf

Well yes, that's a very straightforward explanation for it, but I don't like the implications of that explanation considering how you referenced the way Journeys handled the Gen 8 characters. Really hope we don't get a repeat for that, hence why I think there's a reason for Nidothing's existence...
  4. VetProf

I'm actually curious as to why they created a new streamer character (Nidothing) instead of just using Iono, which would've been an easy confirmation that they'll also be showing off characters from Paldea. Two reasons I can think of: They want to have multiple streamer characters in the show...
  5. VetProf

I don't think the new MCs being anime-original is cause for alarm, since it's likely they'll just be stand-ins for the in-game player characters. As great as the three main characters from Scarlet/Violet are, their stories rely heavily on their interactions with the player character, so I don't...
  6. VetProf

A shiny Rayquaza, apparently. I'm trying to not buy into the whole region-hopping thing too much, but I feel like that and the appearance of the other starters at least imply the involvement of other regions. To what extent, we don't know yet, but hopefully it's not as much as in Journeys.
  7. VetProf

Welp, it's finally happening. It was bound to happen eventually, but it's still hard to believe that I'm actually here witnessing it. Honestly, the simple fact that they're finally doing the big thing that people said would never, ever happen makes me very intrigued and excited for the new...
Back
Top Bottom