Search results for query: *

1. VigorousMewtwo

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

People are claiming that masuda could be hinting at a Pokémon direct with his tweet like he did with let's go when he used the lucky eggs to show what date let's go will be released View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/1096222887810293761 The "226" could refer to the 26th of...
  2. VigorousMewtwo

Did he say he saw it ? I'm gonna stick with Paul on this one. The market doesn't lie. If he says he'll see us in 2 weeks then that's when I think we're getting our gen 8 announcement
  3. VigorousMewtwo

What do you think will happen mate , I personally think we could get an announcement this week Also the rumoured direct should be announced 9am EST , which is in roughly 16 hours and 10 minutes
  4. VigorousMewtwo

Could it be possible for a gen 8 announcement/reveal this week? What do you guys think
  5. VigorousMewtwo

Haha i was just about to post this, we are definitely getting something next week - but will it be pokemon, that's the big question
  6. VigorousMewtwo

I honestly think its likely that we could get a valentines day reveal for Pokemon. Everything seems to be hinting around love PaulRobertRyan also said that February / March is going to be a very interesting month and that we will definitely get a reveal before e3
Back
Top Bottom