Search results for query: *

1. Viridian Beedrill

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

Nice! I think I like the bottom left one more, too...the upper right design has the container of gashapon capsules right behind the eyes, which seems like it could get cluttered once the design is colored. The bottom left has the capsules further from the face, which looks cleaner to me.
  2. Viridian Beedrill

FRIENDSHIPS YAY. I have two suggestions; feel free to use either (or neither) as you prefer! It might be a bit early for this, but I'd like to suggest Drayton from the Indigo Disk and Iris. With Iris being Drayden's granddaughter (adoptive or otherwise) and Drayton seemingly being some...
  3. Viridian Beedrill

Regarding point two: Based on what I know about the Lissiverse...maybe something with Hilbert and Hilda? They're destined to "light up the night" as the Heroes of Truth and Ideals, but being the Heroes "burns"/costs a lot of grief when Hilbert gets stuck in the Light Stone.
  4. Viridian Beedrill

I recently found out there's such a thing as Smaugust (Smaug + August), where people design a dragon per day. I'm sure there's more, but I'm not very knowledgeable about art challenges. (I've never done one, kind of want to, but also afraid I'd just stress myself out.)
  5. Viridian Beedrill

Abandon hope, all ye who open the lore floodgates. Seriously though, I'm really flattered someone wants to see them! I'm kind of nervous, but I guess I'll post them in my art thread...
  6. Viridian Beedrill

I scribbled more OC's today! ...And probably need to apologize to the ones I drew, because I was in the mood for character arc angst moments. Sorry, guys.
  7. Viridian Beedrill

Well, I scribbled last night. Specifically a character from a fantasy-ish thing I work on for fun. ...Or kind of two characters. Uhhh... Hopefully will scribble more this weekend.
Back
Top Bottom