Search results for query: *

1. Vivillon

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I'm more of a Mudkip fan myself, no memes or jokes intended. I think it's the cutest little thing in regards to the Gen III starters. I was also captivated by Marshtomp's "mohawk" as a child playing Ruby for the first time, not gonna lie. Still not entirely sure why to this day, either.
  2. Vivillon

Good day to those of you who remember me! I'm back... I think. Carry on, I shall have some poetry up soon in a new thread, and some short stories I think, as well. ^_^
  3. Vivillon

If you're just concerned about nature, then doing the horde method with a Pokémon that has Synchronize as its ability may work. It has a 50% chance of transferring that nature to the wild Pokémon. Also, Altaria is just SO FLUFFY!!! <3
  4. Vivillon

I think you guys are forgetting that Super Training isn't the most efficient method for EVing your Pokemon. It's great for fine-tuning to get those custom spreads, but most of the time you want to Horde Train. xD Anyways, Lord Kyuubi, I wouldn't reccomend doing the Masuda Method unless you want...
  5. Vivillon

Any of you guys going to watch or attend Worlds? I feel fortunate to live only an hour away (without traffic, that is) from the event; I wouldn't miss it for the world. It should be a marvelous weekend either way, for sure.
  6. Vivillon

Well, I have dropped almost every single piece of work that I've made an effort to write that is beyond a thousand words. I have also dropped a few topics of poetry that I may eventually get back to if I ever think of how to shape them: -Fire (kind of generic, but yeah) -Getting up (Not waking...
  7. Vivillon

Wow, it has been over a month since I have posted anything not related to the Awards. This is officially the Summer of Inactivity for me. Anyways, I'm back y'all. This summer has been flying by.
  8. Vivillon

I use words such as "the," "he," she," "a," and "an" an awful lot. A LOT.
  9. Vivillon

Will we have a poetry-themed award for the Summer Awards? I've been looking forward to us doing somethding with that.
  10. Vivillon

What'll you do once you finish it? You'll upload it, of course!
  11. Vivillon

Life Thanks, we now have our introduction. Time to get reading and writing! You guys aren't going to leave me out of this.
  12. Vivillon

Eh, needs more poetry. Make it an epic and I'll be happy. :)
  13. Vivillon

On a completely unrelated topic, it appears that my one-year Bulbaversery was yesterday! I have now been a member of these forums for a year and one day. :D
  14. Vivillon

I'd have to say Barbaracle. It's just ugly and has a fairly poor design. I guess it doesn't help that it's competitive viability is almost nonexistent.
  15. Vivillon

I agree completely that a Shakespear play must be seen rather than just read. After my class finished reading Romeo and Juliet, we were fortunate enough to have a show going on nearby that we could all go and see. Although it wasn't of the best of performances, it was most certainly more...
  16. Vivillon

Pokon Conquest feels like a hybrid between Fore Emblem and Pokémon. I like it. LordKKyuubi Pfft, Vaporeon is so much better. However, Dialga is truly the best. Post-game is so easy after you get a couple of legendaries.
  17. Vivillon

You're not alone in that one; I tried to make that too.
  18. Vivillon

If you're referring to my USCF rating, then it is 709 as of the lasr update. However, it may go up a bit during the next one given my performance in the last tournament I played in. Also, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Tell me when I can play against him/her and I'll be there.
  19. Vivillon

I challenge anybody and everybody here to a game of chess on chess.com. My name is sir_qwertz there.
  20. Vivillon

Ooh! Could I perhaps play with you on it? I love chess.
Back
Top Bottom