Search results for query: *

1. Volphied

American Politics Thread

Astroturfed indeed. The Koch propaganda network has latched onto the CRT moral panic the same way dark money previously flowed into the ID nonsense of the 2000s. Carlos Maza did an excellent video where he explains what CRT is, what it isn't, and why Republicans are hellbent on misusing the...
  2. Volphied

American Politics Thread

https://www.the74million.org/article/poll-half-of-americans-know-little-about-crt-whats-actually-taught-in-schools/ Almost half of Americans have never heard of critical race theory, or say they don’t know anything about it, according to a poll administered by a group of researchers at the...
  3. Volphied

American Politics Thread

Well, I have to say that if this is really the only lesson that Republicans will take from their disastrous midterm performance, then I'm looking forward to them imploding in 2024 too. Zero introspection and clinging to rightwing culture wars will doom the GOP. Gen Z will have no mercy.
  4. Volphied

American Politics Thread

I've seen enough to know that they're being hijacked by outside interest groups and extremely bigoted and homophobic nutjobs. It's a shame what's happening, but this too will pass and all these CRT/"sex books" boogymen will be rightfully recognized for what they are, a malicious propaganda...
  5. Volphied

American Politics Thread

Nah, CRT and "sex books" are imaginary issues. https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Political_spectrum#Far-left The term far left is a label used for political movements, parties, and organizations that champion the abolition of private property and "equality of conditions", i.e., recognize the...
  6. Volphied

American Politics Thread

We shall see. ;) Is that so? Then perhaps Schweikert and Lake should have screamed louder about CRT/"sex books". That is nice, but "far left" has a precise meaning, and just because Fox News doesn't know what it means, doesn't mean that we should also misuse it.
  7. Volphied

American Politics Thread

We shall see. ;) I'm saying you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you think this will stop him from winning the race. Yawn, I don't care about Fox News shrieking about the CRT/"sex books" boogeyman. Get some new material.:sleep: As an Eastern European, I'm telling you that Biden is...
  8. Volphied

American Politics Thread

lmao. I should get a penny everytime you say this. Dude, it's only been temporarily halted. We shall see.;) Once again, you're setting yourself up for a disappointment. Two boogeymans and a Fox News link. Discarded. It will never stop being hilarious when I see folks calling a centrist like...
  9. Volphied

American Politics Thread

Man, you're really setting up yourself for future disappointment by sticking to Karl Rove's math. Right, we already determined that you mistakenly think student loan forgiveness is something everyone will forget about, despite the fact that student debts are a very real thing that are having a...
  10. Volphied

American Politics Thread

My man, it's way too early to start worrying about 2024, so for now lets instead savor Dem's current victory against election deniers and MAGA chuds. The GOP will be in utter disarray for as long as Trump is sabotaging them in his narcissistic rage. I mean, look at this hilarious shit.
  11. Volphied

American Politics Thread

Oh my... I had no idea Mr. "Abortion should be banned" is such a big fan of abortions.
  12. Volphied

American Politics Thread

People were saying that Dems are guaranteed to lose the Senate in 2022. Let's wait and see if the GOP in 2024 repeats their mistakes and nominates a bunch of unelectable nutjobs for a second time. The GOP seems to be in a state of meltdown right now. I don't see it improving any time soon for them.
  13. Volphied

American Politics Thread

The actual numbers are still 44/42. No matter how much you play with error margins to make it appear more favorable to you. Your "Poling 101" already made you wrongfully believe that the GOP will pick up to 3 or 4 seats in the Senate. Again, MAGA chuds are loyal only to Trump. I linked an...
  14. Volphied

American Politics Thread

Turns out that calling transgender people "pedophile groomers" isn't working. The GOP's gonna learn absolutely jack shit from this election and triple down on all their shittiness, lmaooo
  15. Volphied

American Politics Thread

I already told you that the margin of error goes both ways. Yet you insist on only acknowledging a rightward shift. It's this kind of Karl Rove math that made you believe that the Republicans were gonna capture "up to 3 or 4 seats in the Senate". Ron DeSanctimonious will never defeat Biden...
  16. Volphied

American Politics Thread

Oh man, the DeSanctimonious Vs Trump monkey knife fight is going to be a lot of fun, especially because it guarantees a whole bunch of mudslinging and infighting in the MAGA base. The best thing about the Florida Man 1 and Florida Man 2 fight is that instead of basic attack ads, it'll be "lmao...
  17. Volphied

American Politics Thread

The actual numbers are 44/42. I see the NY Post is already desperate to stop Trump, lmao. Republicans in 2016: The Trump train has no brakes! :LOL: Republicans in 2022: The Trump train HAS NO BRAKES! :eek:
  18. Volphied

American Politics Thread

Generally by who? You? C'mon, man... Just use the actual numbers. Playing math games with poll numbers is precisely why the GOP was caught flat-footed when it came to the midterms. Sorry, but the MAGA chuds and Qanon nutjobs that make up the majority of the modern GOP have spoken, and they want...
  19. Volphied

American Politics Thread

The margin of error goes both ways, you know? Yet, you changed the numbers only one way. Once again you're intentionally misreading my posts. Even a sack of potatoes could dispatch the absurdly weak Florida Democrats. But now, his next opponent is Trump himself, and he's gonna demolish Ron...
  20. Volphied

American Politics Thread

Good news for American democracy.
Back
Top Bottom