Search results for query: *

1. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It now snows every day, even during the summer. I wish I could think of something to wish for.
  2. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You're now stuck on your belly for the rest of your life. I wish for more activity in this thread.
  3. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted anyway, and the thread implodes as a result. I wish I could be more active here again.
  4. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but the world implodes as a result. I wish for food.
  5. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get a whole pot of honey, but you become allergic to it. I wish I never ran out of things to wish for.
  6. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Except there is no Sightnado any more... I wish i wasn't so unlucky...
  7. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but its locked up in a metal cage and you can't open it or even see inside it. I wish for more money than I'd ever need.
  8. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you have to go blindfolded. I wish for a magnifying glass.
  9. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Whenever you run, you end up destroying everything in your path. I wish for eggs.
  10. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But now you can't walk on land. I wish I cold live on Mars.
  11. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You can only fly backwards, and can't control where you go. I wish that July would come sooner.
  12. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You're a mod for one nanosecond, and then you get permabanned. I wish for a hot dog. But not a toasted canine :P
  13. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but Pidgey is the only obtainable Pokémon in the games, and it won't even evolve. Granted. All of the Gen VIII Pokémon are named "Bidoof". I wish for something edible.
  14. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Its only available in Japan, and sells out everywhere within minutes of being released. I wish for snow.
  15. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The forest is on the back of a giant Torkoal, and could be burnt to a crisp at any moment. I wish for a Switch.
  16. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But I can't spend it, or convert it to pounds. I wish for a lifetime's supply of chocolate.
  17. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The game is impossible to play, and causes so many people to complain that Nintendo ends up going bankrupt. I wish for an Alolan Vulpix plushie.
  18. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Every time you try to evolve it, the game loses all of its data and you have to start all over again. I wish for a partridge in a pear tree.
  19. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone you know immediately dies as a result... I wish I had an infinite amount of money.
  20. Vulpix037

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. *Gives you part of a dead man's brain* I wish for yet another time machine...
Back
Top Bottom