Search results for query: *

1. Vulpix037

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

It must have taken over two months for the waiter to recover from it, since noone has posted here since then :P Waiter, theres asparagus in my soup!
  2. Vulpix037

Are you sure it's not a diamond? :P Get it? Waiter, there’s a Lopunny in my soup!
  3. Vulpix037

Don't tell me the restaurant's been taken over by spambots... Waiter, there’s a Quagsire in my soup!
  4. Vulpix037

That's the wrong item of cutlery for eating your soup with! Waiter, there's a bee in my soup!
  5. Vulpix037

Are you sure it's not a different letter? Waiter, ME is in my soup!
  6. Vulpix037

But y is it in there? :P Waiter, there’s a Waiter in my soup!
  7. Vulpix037

Perhaps someone wans you to hammer some nails Into their wall. Waiter, there's a lawsuit in my soup!
  8. Vulpix037

Just incase it learns Ancient Power, evolves into Yanmega and flies off with your soup, I'll get you some more. Waiter, there's a Magcargo in my soup!
  9. Vulpix037

Come on, Octillery. Get back in the fish tank. Waiter, there's a Litten in my soup!
  10. Vulpix037

Perhaps the ship has a message on it? Waiter, there's an Alolan Grimer in my soup!
  11. Vulpix037

Are you sure it's not a Frost Rotom trying to freeze your soup? Waiter, there's a Lapras in my soup!
  12. Vulpix037

Looks like the Beedrill scared everyone away from this thread. I'll just get you some more soup... Waiter, there's soap in my soup!
  13. Vulpix037

The soup has had an idea! Waiter, there's a Piplup in my soup!
  14. Vulpix037

That's the tin the soup came out of. I'll just dispose of it... Waiter, there's a Teddiursa in my soup!
  15. Vulpix037

*looks Stan Lee up* Err, what's he doing in there? :P I'll get another... Waiter, Ash's Pikachu is in my soup!
  16. Vulpix037

Is it Jessie's Seviper by any chance? :P Waiter, Snowy iis in my soup!
  17. Vulpix037

What? Wurmple is evolving! *Wurmple evolves into Silcoon and drinks all the soup up* ...I'll get you another one, then...? Waiter, there's an Alolan Muk in my soup!
  18. Vulpix037

Are you using an alternate account right now? :P I'm guessing your not. And I'm also guessing you know what I'm referring to. Waiter, there's an air horn in my soup!
  19. Vulpix037

Are you sure it's not a U? :P Waiter, ME is in my soup!
  20. Vulpix037

It's the soup of DOOM! :sneaky: Waiter, there's a Bastiodon in my soup!
Back
Top Bottom