• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Vulpix037

Up Vs. Down Hosting Queue

Yeah, sorry about that, I hadn't been online since you posted this. Though to be honest I was completely unaware I was still in the queue since we were on UvD 102 when I first returned from my hiatus in July last year and I'd evidently been sitting in the queue for at least three years. Anyway...
  2. Vulpix037

FYI.
  3. Vulpix037

There's also a stray "V95" at the start of the OP.
  4. Vulpix037

May I sign up for v105?
  5. Vulpix037

And it's up!
  6. Vulpix037

It's already up :P
  7. Vulpix037

@Rainbow Cloud May I sign up for UvD93?
  8. Vulpix037

UvD85 is up!
  9. Vulpix037

And since I've changed my name form Vulpix037 to Moon Umbreon, that needs updating as well.
  10. Vulpix037

Now that v77 is over, can I sign up for v89 please? :)
  11. Vulpix037

And UvD77 is up!
  12. Vulpix037

Just wondering, what happens if a UvD doesn't finished within a certain period of time? The current ones been up for about a month now and it's still only on page 3, so I'm guessing that makes it a candidate for being the slowest UvD ever. And the longer it takes for that to finish, the longer...
  13. Vulpix037

Looks like Lone G will be hosting v87!
  14. Vulpix037

@Maniacal Engineer I don't think V73's been archived yet, and that needs removing from the list on the OP now.
  15. Vulpix037

I think he's been perma-banned.
  16. Vulpix037

@Maniacal Engineer (or any other F&G mod :P) You might want to remove AP from the list, since he won't be hosting UvD74. Well, at least I've been pushed into UvD78! :P
  17. Vulpix037

@Maniacal Engineer May I reserve a spot?
Back
Top Bottom