Search results for query: *

1. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!
    Threadmarks: Earth Forms

Its been a while since I last posted anything here so I'll post some custom Pokemon forms I made for an art contest on Discord a while back. There were three categories - Earth, Sea and Sky. I submitted two entries for each category, plus shiny forms for each entry. I'll start off by posting the...
  2. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

Time for me to revive this thread with some drawings I did a few months ago.
  3. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

A few drawings I've done recently.
  4. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

As soon as I saw galarian Zigzagoon it immediately made it onto my list if favourites, so of course I had to draw one.
  5. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

Been doing a bit of pixel art lately. Already posted them on Discord but I figured I may as well post them here as well.
  6. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

And now for another drawing. This one depicts a shiny Buneary, with another Buneary, an Eevee and a a Vulpix in the background admiring it. There's also a pile of Easter eggs in the background (because it's nearly Easter), with an actual Exeggcute in the pile. I was originally intending to use...
  7. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

My latest drawing depicts a Pichu hatching from an egg, with a Pikachu witnessing it.
  8. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

And now for another drawing featuring one of the new starters. This one features a sad Sobble, with its Water type companions, Staryu, Lotad, Wingull and Popplio wondering why its sad.
  9. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

My latest drawing features the new Fire type starter, Scorbunny, alongside another cute rabbit Pokémon, Buneary. You may notice that I've drawn Buneary before.
  10. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

Here's my latest drawing. It's of an Alolan Vulpix, Snorunt and Glaceon (three cute Ice types), minding their own business,, seemingly unaware that there's a Flareon behind them that's about to melt them...
  11. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

Decided to draw something new to go in here. Since I'm using a different phone after an incident involving my old phone, it's not of the usual style. It's basically Vulpix thinking about setting fire to a Magnezone, while Magnezone is wondering what Vulpix is thinking about.
  12. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

Came up with an idea involving the new Pokémon Meltan today. Decided to draw one steeling stealing one of Klefki's keys and causing it to get angry, since both Meltan and Klefki are cute little Steel types. :D
  13. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!
    Threadmarks: Username change

Earlier today, I changed my username from Vulpix037 to Moon Umbreon, so this post is just clarifying that. And while i was in here I decided to draw a Flareon to go in here.
  14. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

If you want to cool down, my latest drawing should help. Or is that just the tip of the iceberg? :P
  15. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

Time for me to revive my art gallery yet again :P So I did just that, and drew a Pachirisu. Bit botched, but its still obvious that it's a Pachirisu :P
  16. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

So, you only had to wait 12 days for another update to my art gallery. I just spent the last 35-40 minutes drawing this Litten. It definitely took longer than I expected it to... :P
  17. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

Since I Haven't posted in here for over three months, i think now's the best time for me to revive my art gallery. So to reflect this, I drew a Slowpoke. ...and now I've revived my art gallery, it probably won't be long until it dies again :P
  18. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

*Has just noticed this* Go ahead!
  19. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

Due to the large amount of snow where I live at the moment, I figured it was the appropriate time to draw... *Drumroll*
  20. Vulpix037

Vulpix037's Drawings!

Finally decided to revive this thread after not posting a single drawing here for over two months. And to revive it, I decided to draw... *drumroll*
Back
Top Bottom