Search results for query: *

1. Vyrron

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

*Pretends to be surprised* Those 2 UBs are my favorite, kinda sucks they're version exclusive.
  2. Vyrron

Jangmo-o's evolutions: They're not that bad. Clearly they're meant to be "instantly cool" Pokemon like Haxorus or Salamence but I think they went a little overboard with those scales, especially on the final stage. I actually like the middle stage better. But yeah, I don't dislike them and they...
  3. Vyrron

Nah it's rarely the same person, according to serebii at least. It's still 7am in Japan. Hopefully someone else will manage to get the magazine early and leak the rest of the pages.
  4. Vyrron

Honestly I agree, Alola forms are starting to feel a little forced. Some of them are less "let's take a Pokemon that would realistically adapt in this environment and change it accordingly" and more "WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING WITH THIS GEN I POKEMON!!!1!".
  5. Vyrron

I'm not sure why people are getting angry towards the leaker. A small amount of news is better than no news at all. Anyway, looks like we'll have to wait until someone else gets their hands on CoroCoro which might not happen until several hours from now since it's getting late in Japan.
  6. Vyrron

Ehh I'm not sure what Alolan Grimer is supposed to be. They could've done better imo, but it could grow on me depending on its lore. Type-Null evolves? That was unexpected. Yay for Dragon/Fighting!
  7. Vyrron

That's really not the way to go when making version exclusive content imo. On the other hand the concept of version exclusive evolutions is about as dumb and inconvenient as the concept of trade evolutions (actually even more so) so I'm not all that surprised with their decision.
  8. Vyrron

I'm loving both of Rockruff's evolutions. We got a wolf and a werewolf all in one! I hope the forms are permanent and the starters get the same treatment as well. The new UBs looks pretty eerie. I wonder why they share the same number though. Are Lusamine and Gladion twins? Perhaps in Sun only...
  9. Vyrron

This batch was kinda underwhelming to be honest. Bewear's pre-evolution is adorable, but it also looks just like a smaller, quadrupedal Bewear. But then again Bewear's design is very simple to begin with so I expected its pre-evo to not be significantly different. Alolan Meowth is...a blue...
  10. Vyrron

Do we really need spoilers for this?
  11. Vyrron

Mimichu might be a realistic name possibility for Mimikkyu. Mimic + chu (both a reference to Pikachu and "you" sometimes being pronounced that way).
  12. Vyrron

Apparently Kiteruguma is supposed to be a bear in a cat costume (hence the headband ears) - a visual play on red pandas also being called cat-bears. Its name is a combination of kitten, kigurumi (animal onesies) and kuma. Shows that even the simpler designs have a lot of thought put into them!
  13. Vyrron

Wow, those are...interesting. At first glance I disliked both but after looking at their artwork and reading their descriptions they've grown on me already! While Pikaboo (pls let this be its name) isn't the most appealing Pokemon design-wise the concept behind it is freaking genious! First of...
  14. Vyrron

I'm really late on this, but I like both new Pokemon. We finally got a koala and even though we have a lot of dogs at least this one has a different type than the others. Plus they're adorable and they have potential for very cool evolutions!
  15. Vyrron

THIS IS SO UNEXPECTED!!!1! :eek::eek::eek:
  16. Vyrron

So Pokemon fans once again deluded themselves into expecting more than what was promised. I swear the same shit happens on a weekly basis, when will y'all learn? Thankfully I'm not at all disappointed since I didn't expect anything more than that.
  17. Vyrron

Yokai Watch info started leaking. Anything Pokemon-related should also leak soon.
  18. Vyrron

Meh, coverage doesn't necessarily mean news. It wouldn't be the first time we've assumed and ended up disappointed
  19. Vyrron

The fact that leakers haven't bothered leaking any Pokemon related news makes me wonder if there actually are any in the first place.
  20. Vyrron

Kinda sucks we didn't get any fakes this month. At least we'd have something to discuss until the real thing arrives.
Back
Top Bottom