Search results for query: *

1. Vyrron

Generation VII confirmed!

The lack of move tutors is a big sign that SM won't be the only Gen VII games. Alas, people will still hold on to that belief, just like they did with "Z" even though signs were pointing towards a new generation.
  2. Vyrron

Isn't Poke Pelago accessible only to deposited Pokemon? So is it really a way to hatch eggs faster or just a way to hatch them while in the PC (which may or may not be faster than hatching them in your party with a Flame Body/Magma Armor Pokemon). Regardless, it sounds like a useful feature...
  3. Vyrron

Why exactly does 2017 have to be a break year? They could easily release another Gen VII game in 2017 and take 2018 off before releasing Gen VIII in 2019. Like I've said before, they're not gonna dump the 3DS immediately after the Switch's release, just like they didn't dump the DS immediately...
  4. Vyrron

Of course it was Gamefreak's decision, everything is. But we don't know for sure what plans they have for the next few years. I'm just hoping they make smart decisions instead of shelling out quick money grabs. That's basically proving my point. They always play it safe when releasing a new...
  5. Vyrron

But a lot of fans also wanted a Z version and felt that Gen 6 ended too early. If SM don't live up to people's expectations, I imagine more will be enraged than the opposite if they end up being the only Gen 7 games. Err, no. There's a reason Nintendo said the Switch is a home system first and...
  6. Vyrron

Personally I don't think they'll end this generation after only 2 years. - First of all, if the franchise is moving to another console, especially to one that's more expensive than the previous ones, they need to give people time to buy it. - Releasing new generations too often can get tiring...
  7. Vyrron

Exactly. The battle system is starting to feel a little cluttered at this point. Instead of introducing something new again they should use and expand on what we already have. Cross-generational evolutions is the one thing I'm missing the most from new games. They really made me like Pokemon I...
  8. Vyrron

I guess that means new Megas will be introduced at some point before release. Otherwise I don't see a reason to create a separate section for them.
  9. Vyrron

That doesn't make sense given what we know so far. The site explicitly states that bottle caps are given to Mr. Hyper in exchange for Hyper Training, a feature that increases the "individual strengths" (presumably IVs) of Pokemon.
  10. Vyrron

I doubt this new mechanic will be connected to Mega Evolution considering we see Pikachu use it. As for when it could be activated, they could link it to happiness, affection, a certain HP percentage, items, a bar that fills up during battle or something entirely new.
  11. Vyrron

I'm relieved this won't be yet another evolution mechanic. I definitely did not like the idea of "synchro evolutions" or of Ash-Greninja in the games. If the secret that the starters and Rockruff hold is related to this new mechanic it makes me think not all Pokemon will be able to use these...
  12. Vyrron

The Moon doesn't produce light of its own, it merely reflects the Sun's light. So in both cases they would have to "darken" the Sun, something that would have catastrophic consequences and basically wipe out all life on Earth. Any type of plot that involves interrupting/changing the day/night...
  13. Vyrron

Did anyone notice the bracelets the PCs wear? They have the gems from the Japanese logos on them!
  14. Vyrron

The site updated as well. Here's Alola's map.
  15. Vyrron

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW14HO7C1Dg It's here!
  16. Vyrron

I think we should move the discussion to the Leaks discussion thread to avoid spoiling it for anyone who doesn't want to know in case it turns out to be true.
  17. Vyrron

This has already been discussed in other, more appropriate threads.
  18. Vyrron

Yeah I don't really like the name Alola. I wish they'd at least named it Alora, it rolls off the tongue easier.
  19. Vyrron

Shouldn't discussion about the trailers be on the Trailers discussion thread? :/ Anyway since this one is more active I'll most my impressions here too. - The starters look ok. Definitely not the best set of starters imo. I'm sure the people that wanted a Grass owl will be very happy though...
  20. Vyrron

Aww this is much cuter than the international one. Also CUSTOMIZATION CONFIRMED YESSSSSSSSSS!!!
Back
Top Bottom