Search results for query: *

1. Vyrron

Trailers and News Discussion

I wonder why UB-03 is called Lightning in Japanese but Lighting in English. Seems like a pretty arbitrary change.
  2. Vyrron

I'm pretty annoyed they never even stated Vulpix and Sandshrew are version exclusive. Now I'm back to thinking of getting Sun solely so I can catch a HA Vulpix without relying on others.
  3. Vyrron

It actually did in May. But yeah, given the lack of announcements I think we're done with news trailers. Kinda hoping for an animated trailer like the ones for BW2 and ORAS though.
  4. Vyrron

I'm sure our PCs do speak, we just don't always see the text. I can think of multiple occasions where NPCs ask things (like our name), or just repeat things we supposedly said. The whole silent protagonist thing is just used to help us project our own thoughts onto the characters. Which reminds...
  5. Vyrron

We quoted each other at the same time. :p Yeah but it's also a damage dealing move. So while healing your ally's burn you would also damage them. As another user mentioned, it would be useful for stopping Guts and Facade / Flame Orb strategies but that's a niche use.
  6. Vyrron

Actually I think it's Prima Donna (referring to its singing) and marine (since it's a mermaid).
  7. Vyrron

Not really, we see Cynthia, Wally and other random trainers in single battles with only 3 Pokemon in the Japanese trailer. Yeah I kinda figured it out but thanks. :p Can't say I like Incineroar and Decidueye very much though. At least Primarina rolls off the tongue more easily.
  8. Vyrron

Wow that was a pretty eventful trailer. Starters: Primarina is Water/Fairy, nothing interesting here. Also its signature move kinda sucks, why would you wanna heal your opponent's burns? Incineroar's animations unsurprisingly did not make me like it more. Decidueye (how is this pronounced?) is...
  9. Vyrron

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuiDXEK3lL4 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uWAMwcRGmU
  10. Vyrron

We've known about the final starters evos for almost 5 months now (sadly), it's time we finally get their names and typings as well. Hopefully Litten3 is Fire/Fighting, that'll make it easier for me to drop it and pick Rowlet. :D
  11. Vyrron

I see what you mean but when I was talking about inconsistencies I meant, why don't Klink or Metagross have genders as well? They're similar to Aegislash so I expected it to be genderless as well. Clearly GF doesn't have any sort of "rules" when it comes to giving Pokemon genders. Same with...
  12. Vyrron

Lmao :p Well personally I do think they'll be female only but I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the case. GF has been really inconsistent when it comes to genders. Like, I'm still wondering why the Aegislash line isn't genderless.
  13. Vyrron

Let's not forget about Kingdra or Slowbro or Slaking. I think the Bounsweet line being all female is higly possible, but having a female-only title in its name doesn't mean it's guaranteed.
  14. Vyrron

Well it could be a mixed attacker then, perhaps with slightly higher Sp. Atk. Especially if it's a pseudo, it has enough BST for both attacking stats!
  15. Vyrron

Considering Kommo-o's signature move looks like a special attack, I'm totally hoping it is more of a special than a physical attacker. I mean, how many Fighting-types with higher Sp. Atk than Attack do we have so far? Just regular Lucario and Keldeo? We need more!
  16. Vyrron

I've already given my thoughts on Silvally and Jangmo-o's evolutions but they all look even better in motion. Also RKS System is totally supposed to sound like Arceus System! Bounsweet's evolutions are kinda meh. Not that I dislike them but Chareena feels too similar to Liligant. Plus it's the...
  17. Vyrron

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ4I_0DP4fc It's up!
  18. Vyrron

The Pokemon Center looks exactly like the concept art we saw back in February! I wonder if the Poke-ambulances and fire trucks we saw will also be in the game.
  19. Vyrron

Yup Ilima is the new Trial Captain while Never-Ending Nightmare and All-Out Pummeling are the Ghost and Fighting Z-moves respectively. Edit: Ilima is a plant native to Hawaii and it represents the island flower of O'ahu. They're also used to make lei. Since Comfey (the lei Pokemon) is a...
Back
Top Bottom