Search results for query: *

1. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

It was never shown to attack that specific Lurantis... Who do I attack? ... Glaceon used Ice Beam....
  2. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Mewtwo launched a shadow ball.
  3. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Sceptile used Leaf Blade again!
  4. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Blissey used Bestow to give Groudon some shiny red rock it found on the ground. Groudon reverted to Primal Groudon! Primal Groudon used Fire Punch! Now you mega evolve and use a move
  5. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Groudon used Earthquake! Somehow, it dealt barely any damage to the Boltund. Groudon used more and more Earthquakes, completely destroying anything nearby because you know, earthquakes are quite strong natural disasters.
  6. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

I’m pretty sure Hackazam is completely private and mysterious.. nothing public whatsoever... And hackazam has altered reality to make the TV show no longer exist. And then a random pidgey used peck.
  7. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Ralts knows shadow sneak Anyway Blaziken uses a Critical Hit Blaze Kick. FYI, Hackazam is training in it’s personal pocket dimension.
  8. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Ok, here it is... Hackazam doesn't need moves to attack. Using amazing power, Hackazam immediately obliterated all of it's surroundings. It flew away from the moon and shattered it completely with a focus blast. The Cleffas clung to their shards of rock as Hackazam turned into a Lycanroc and...
  9. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Drapion struck with poison jab. I have a saved post for when somebody brings out a fire type...
  10. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Arceus used recover! Arceus picked up a Pixie Plate! Arceus used Judgement!
  11. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Arcoos used Hidden power! Ice
  12. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Hackazam harnessed the power of chaos! Hackazam used behemoth blade!
  13. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Hackazam harnessed the power of hacks! Hackazam used Fissure! Alolan Raichu, once levitating in the air, suddenly was affected by gravity and fell into the fissure.
  14. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Mega Hackazam is back! Mega Hackazam used flamethrower! (Mega Hackazam is the Hacked alakazam)
  15. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

These stories are pretty entertaining But anyway Zygarde went for a 1000 arrows
  16. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Ok I am honestly surprised how you write detailed stories like those casually I mean how do you make us feel bad for magikarp? Nice English teacher you got there? Anyway Gastly is literally an aura sphere, so it broke physics to use aura sphere on lucario.
  17. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Magikarp used Hydro Pump. Seriously what happened to magikarp's moveset in Galar??
  18. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Mega Alakazam is back, and uses psychic.
  19. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Oooh look Xerneas used magic to reappear at full health. It attacked absol with moonblast cuz why not
  20. Wachinga

X defeated Y with Z

Xerneas uses a Geomancy boosted Moonblast.
Back
Top Bottom