Search results for query: *

1. WallflowerCanyon

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

The 3rd version of that first set should be Pokemon Confirmed. The 3rd version of that second set should be Pokemon Drama, and the sequels/alternate universes of them should be Ultra-Ignorance and Ultra-Bliss. If we wanna get really catastrophic, the post-game quest for all of 'em will be titled...
  2. WallflowerCanyon

Lysandre reminds me of Lord Frollo more than anything else, from his flirtsy behavior with Diantha and almost burning down France... but that's another post for another thread. View: https://mobile.twitter.com/pixelpar/status/1084932134484234242 I'm not gonna lie, out of curiosity I did some...
  3. WallflowerCanyon

Any thoughts on this if it hasn't been brought up yet? View: https://mobile.twitter.com/blazikerm/status/1083127472982507521
  4. WallflowerCanyon

So what's with this 'Pokemon A' that Paul Pokeshopper has been talking about on Twitter? Is it supposed to be a possible new Pokemon that's set to be revealed through merchandise sometime this month? How would a Pokemon Direct correlate with it?
  5. WallflowerCanyon

Pokemon Mashed and Pokemon Potatoes Pokemon Potato and Pokemon Chips Pokemon Tater and Pokemon Salad Pokemon Idaho The list goes on...
  6. WallflowerCanyon

Because of how Meltan(YES, I know it's a Gen 7 Mythical) was revealed, I'm really curious as to how they'll go about any teases for Gen 8. The Meltan situation was wild.
  7. WallflowerCanyon

On the subject of fire: View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1083062424440266754 This just gave me a hilariously weird flashback to January 2018. I'm pretty sure they retweeted this because it is pretty awesome, but I also had a funny thought about it being a callback to the...
  8. WallflowerCanyon

Between the capybara posts and a few of the UK-region rumors, I think I my thoughts are narrowed down to either South America or the UK. I would prefer South America though because of exploration reasons. Unova is probably my least favorite for exploration because it felt really urbanized due to...
  9. WallflowerCanyon

I wonder why Masuda has been posting tweets with pictures of capybara for the past few months... favorite animal or a hint?
  10. WallflowerCanyon

If you thought I was referrng specifically to you, you're wrong. What you said though mirrors what I've seen people say and those people were the ones that I was referring to. Obviously, you and @Bolt the Cat don't like me very much on a personal level, so you can just kindly block me and don't...
  11. WallflowerCanyon

I somewhat agree, but I also wouldn't go so far as to paint a general consensus over everybody because of what you personally feel. There's obviously some of us that are considering getting these games and are interested, so your generalization isn't fair at all.
  12. WallflowerCanyon

You know what's super hilarious? All of y'alls that wanted Gen 8 to be released in 2019 are getting your wish, and yet you guys are complaining that we gotta wait more than a year anyways. You mean I gotta go through all that sheisse again? :confused::LOL:
  13. WallflowerCanyon

Fans that literally complain about everything are malarkey as well.
  14. WallflowerCanyon

Hey... you guys. Do you know what this means? Jessie and James in 3D. Prepare for troubling memes and make them double. This new tactic of theirs is pretty cool. With that said, I don't want to see anymore complaints of "Game Freak are lazy and unimaginative".
  15. WallflowerCanyon

Taking away resources from Gen 8? That's a bunch of malarkey. In the meantime, this is interesting: View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1001647708690526211 Zeraora is done and revealed, so it's likely either a brand-new Gen 8 Pokemon or a Gen 8 form of an existing 'mon.
  16. WallflowerCanyon

I'm not disappointed at all, but I think I'm gonna pass on this one beings it looks like there's not a new story in it. The graphics look better than what I was actually expecting though, so that kinda gives us an idea of what the Gen 8 games will be like. See y'all in 2019 I guess. ;):ROFLMAO:
  17. WallflowerCanyon

I'm just gonna come out and say it: this happens literally every main series game release. People either love them or hate them. In other words, what she's saying here about mixed and divisive reactions to the games isn't something to be too concerned about.
  18. WallflowerCanyon

A true poet here ladies in gentlemen. In all seriousness, this couldn't be anymore exciting. I'm literally getting a new car the same day we get an announcement, let's hope I don't get so excited that I wreck the damn thing.
  19. WallflowerCanyon

So sometime later today or tomorrow we could hear something outside Oha Suto via worldwide trailer announcement. Boi if that ain't short-notice, I don't know what is.:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Back
Top Bottom