Search results for query: *

1. Wario94

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

FAAAAAKE!!!!! Also, The Pokémon Company International had, and ever will be, NEVER said the F word nor calling us "Losers".
  2. Wario94

I'm confused. Could you explain that to me, please?
  3. Wario94

I don't get it. Could you explain this to me?
  4. Wario94

Very unlikely. Remember, Game Freak told us that both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon were the last Pokémon main series games that was released on the 3DS.
  5. Wario94

Wait a minute... that's the fan-made English logo for Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu that was made by this DeviantArt artist named Alexalan! Here's proof: Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu logos Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu
  6. Wario94

Let me guess: what if Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu and Pokémon Let's go! Eevee take place on a new region instead of Kanto?
  7. Wario94

Speaking of which, I had discovered Red's Clefairy (from one of the Pokémon manga called Pokémon Pocket Monsters) in between Googles. Also, on the same bottom left as Hit, both Mario from Super Mario-Kun and Kevin the Minion from the Minions manga.
  8. Wario94

*AHEM* CoroCoro Comic. *AHEM*
  9. Wario94

Thanks! Although, That's actually Zeraora, not Zeraura.
  10. Wario94

Not only Zeraora but that cover also has both Googles (from one of the Splatoon manga) in the middle and Hit (who's one of the main character from the other Splatoon manga called Splatoon: Squid Kids 4Koma Festival) on the bottom left. For both @Dragonman32 and @Ashura
  11. Wario94

About Verlisify himself? Yeah, I think I believe with you. I don't think that Verlisify is toxic. I only believe for the whole Flying--type Eeveelution, not the whole Codename: Beluga "rumor" nonsense.
  12. Wario94

I hope one of them is not Verlisify.
  13. Wario94

Where do you heard that? On that video that I just put minutes ago?
  14. Wario94

Let me tell you something: Verlisify is NOT a biggest fake news clickbaiter on YouTube. Accounting to Verlisify himself, Aero release this "news" about Pokémon eighth generation game is official but actually he really took Verlisify's video and claimed it as his own without mentioning Verlisify...
  15. Wario94

Let me ask you something: had you watched this video made by Verlisify? Here's the video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZchzF6cXxvo
  16. Wario94

Then how about THIS version of Plus & Minus? The one I was talking about is this video made by Burlingtone, not this leaker named Geno.
Back
Top Bottom