Search results for query: *

1. Warrior of Fire

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are now spineless. I wish the staff would let us break the record of 316 in the counting thread.
  2. Warrior of Fire

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They're now perpetually sold out at every store you go to. I wish the above user could teleport to the store just down the street from my house to buy Pringles, because the regular-sized cans are currently on sale there for $1.99 each. See, wishes don't have to be just about your own...
  3. Warrior of Fire

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You're now in a geosynchronous orbit around the Earth facing the dark side of the moon. I wish I could teleport anyone I want into a pool of lava (or magma, I'm not picky).
  4. Warrior of Fire

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can only turn it on or off by inserting or removing the light bulb. NOTE: I actually have to do this, and the bulb tends to get hot. I wish I didn't have to do the wish corruption in this post IRL.
  5. Warrior of Fire

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the sheer number of wishes you now have kills you instantly. I wish for a giant sinkhole to open under Gillette Stadium while the entire New England Patriots organization is inside, putting an end to the Cheaters.
  6. Warrior of Fire

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you are never allowed to give bad grades ever again. I wish I was part Saiyan.
Back
Top Bottom