Search results for query: *

1. WatcherMark

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

Moving away from Satoshi's loss, does anyone else agree this episode had one of the best endings (if not THE) that the anime has ever had. Seeing Miare City, Prism Tower and the stadium being wrecked by Z2's vines was really chilling to see and sets things up brilliantly for the upcoming arc.
  2. WatcherMark

Thing is, win or lose Satoshi would have ended up resetting and going to Alola anyway as a beginner. His journey has always been about pressing forward... if he was the kind of person to rest on his achievements, he'd have accepted the offer of Frontier Brain candidacy and just stuck around in...
  3. WatcherMark

Except Takuto curb-stomped the entire competition, including Satoshi. Alan, on the other hand, was brought to the brink of losing. I don't mind Satoshi losing, like I said, but my main issue is with how he lost... specifically, how exactly does Lizardon get hit with a a giant Water Shuriken and...
  4. WatcherMark

Personally, if I could come back from the show having Satoshi lose to a complete idiot who thought the Isshu League was in Johto and only five Pokemon were used in a full battle then I can come back from anything. Yeah, Satoshi lost but it's hardly going to kill the anime. We've seen progress...
  5. WatcherMark

Actually, it was introduced pretty early on in the first Mega Evolution Act back before Satoshi even had his second Gym Battle, so you can't pretend they were an afterthought. Also, who knows when the anime producers started planning the Zygarde act... they could have known about the different...
  6. WatcherMark

Woah, what an episode! Ok, here's a brief run down of what happened if you didn't see a stream and can't wait until the episode airs... - Pikachu and Lizardon briefly exchange blows as seen in the preview, with Lizardon winning... which we all knew would happen. - Alan recalls Lizardon and...
Back
Top Bottom