Search results for query: *

1. WatcherMark

Review SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

It pains me that we've gone from this... ...to this.
  2. WatcherMark

Not in my eyes. Also, just realised how weird it is that Satoshi's mom travelled to Alola to watch him in some random school play but isn't even bothering to watch him on TV competing in a league.
  3. WatcherMark

Are you kidding? Mokuroh is unfocused and lazy, can barely be bothered to battle and doesn't have the motivation to evolve. Even before the fake out KO, there was parts where you could argue the owl was getting distracted and wanting to take a nap. The win was an utter joke. And you know what...
  4. WatcherMark

Having just rewatched the battle, I can confirm that even with the fake-out knock out, I still think Hau should have won this. Battles where Satoshi's Pokemon just sponge hit after hit then knock the opponent out with no effort are the worst kind of battles, and this is a textbook example...
  5. WatcherMark

Congratulations Hala, you made your grandson cry. Are you proud of yourself? Actually, he probably is. A few seconds after the scene ended he likely slapped Hau, told him to stop being a baby then made him write a full report on everything he did wrong.
  6. WatcherMark

This episode was, frankly, ridiculous. I don't care if Mokuroh was asleep or not... it was declared unable to battle and Hau was officially the winner. Hell, I actually think Mokuroh was knocked out there briefly. I no longer care if Satoshi wins this league or not because in my opinion he's a...
Back
Top Bottom