Search results for query: *

1. WatcherMark

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

I thought her goal in Kanto was to get her bike back...
  2. WatcherMark

The original BW motto and the black uniforms were the only decent things about the Rockets after their personality change... and sadly, they were the first to go.
  3. WatcherMark

A great article Dogasu, well worth the wait!
  4. WatcherMark

Hey Dogasu, seen the update and it's great but I was wondering... are we still getting the look back at the Team Rocket two-parter that was cancelled after the Earthquake?
  5. WatcherMark

Yeah, this is a pretty depressing (but don't get me wrong, well done) entry for what is essentially a pretty depressing episode of Pokemon when you think about what happened almost immediately afterwards. Without wanting to seem like I've got my priorities all wrong (I haven't... I mean, these...
  6. WatcherMark

So trust the writers to screw up such a great opportunity by making the battle between Iris and Yoshihiko last about ten seconds with us not getting to hear or even see the guy in action...
  7. WatcherMark

The comparison for 'Reunion Battles at Nimbasa' is up. It's nice to look back on this arc when it seemed to have promise. Pity that, as the arc went on, we'd end up hating it...
  8. WatcherMark

The comparison for 'A Fishing Connoisseur in a Fishy Competition!' is up on the site, along with a lengthy article detailing the differences between the pre and post 3/11 versions. I think it's a really good and interesting comparison, although I'm surprised that the dialogue change when James...
  9. WatcherMark

Oh yeah, they didn't did they? Hell, Minomadam's forms didn't fare much better. Their brief appearances in Momi's introduction episode seemed to be the writers saying "Right, we've shown them all. You happy now?" to the viewers. Apart from that, Grass Minomadam only made a brief appearance in...
  10. WatcherMark

From the day that episode aired to this, I have been unable to fathom any, any reason why that episode chose to focus on a West Sea Karanakushi as opposed to an East Sea. West Sea Karanakushi had already got plenty of focus up to that point since it was one of Nozomi's Pokemon so why the writers...
  11. WatcherMark

I think that was simply because the writers were probably under mandate to get a Generation II starter onto someone's team. Satoshi had a full squad and Takeshi already had Usokkie so it had to be Hikari (given that I actually believe the writers intended to give her a Togekiss late in the...
  12. WatcherMark

As I said, the one thing I will agree with people on is the fact that Aipom, having had quite a bit of focus previous to this episode, was quickly shoved into the background. Apart from the brief practice battle she had at the beginning of the next episode, she didn't appear as an Aipom again...
  13. WatcherMark

The comparison for the second episode I requested, Throwing the Track Switch, is up and here's my thoughts... First of all, it's a great comparison and I can't wait for the one for 'A Pyramiding Rage'. Unlike nearly everyone else at the time, I thought the trade made perfect sense. Buoysel...
  14. WatcherMark

Have re-re-reread the recap, I also want to say how much I agree with Dogasu's comments regarding Satoshi's Lizardon during early Johto in regards to just how unfair it was for Satoshi to be taking the thing around. This was best exemplified in the battle against Nanako where Lizardon just...
  15. WatcherMark

Let's not forget, the mods at Bulbapedia refuse to acknowledge that Satoshi's Lizardon is a guy...
  16. WatcherMark

Well, it's a little late (not that I mind, I understand Dogasu has had a busy year as well as having me select a re-write heavy episode), but the comparison of 'Charizard's Burning Ambition' is up on the site. It's easily one of the most in-depth recaps I've seen, and I thank Dogasu for doing...
  17. WatcherMark

To be fair, I think it was a simple mistranslation rather than them specifically deciding to have Lenora's Lillipup have evolved. I mean, a ton of people here thought Yorterry had evolved at first. At least it's not like 4Kids, who gave characters new Pokemon for the hell of it: "Hey, let's...
  18. WatcherMark

I'd also love to see the comparisons I won... but to be fair, I'm obviously pretty biased.
  19. WatcherMark

Dogasu e-mailed me the other week to let me know about this. No, he hasn't forgot about the episodes and he is going to do them but he wants to catch up with the newest episodes and the Zoroark movie first. Remember, we all expected a few weeks break between the end of Diamond and Pearl and the...
Back
Top Bottom