Search results for query: *

1. Water Max

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is there a way to change the 3DS clock quickly in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon so that Own Tempo ability Rockruff evolves at the right time? I have tried to set my 3DS clock to the right time (5pm to 6pm in Ultra Sun or 5am to 6am in Ultra Moon) without waiting for the right time to occur in real...
  2. Water Max

What exactly are AVs in Pokémon Let’s Go! Eevee/Pikachu, what does it mean for a Pokémon to have “Max AVs”, is there a maximum number of AVs a Pokémon can have for certain stats and how do you increase and decrease the number of AVs a Pokémon has for each stat? I have have actually been trying...
  3. Water Max

How can I catch a Hidden Ability Alolan Exeggutor and is it breedable for other Hidden Ability Exeggcute and Hidden Alolan Exeggutor?
  4. Water Max

The Zeraora event was meant to be running at GAME stores until 15 November but due to the Lugia and Ho-oh event happening at the same time it seems GAME headquarters have overwritten the Zeraora event with the new Lugia and Ho-oh event now. However I've just seen a tweet with a quote by someone...
  5. Water Max

Does the Long Reach ability ignore the effects of the ability Weak Armor?
  6. Water Max

I have a Japanese language Pokémon Ultra Moon version on a European (or British) cartridge because I decided to play the game in Japanese instead of English. Would I be able to use serial codes for event Pokémon at specific locations of the UK or Japan or both countries using this version of the...
  7. Water Max

In Pokémon Sun and Moon is there an easy way to find out the stats of Level 1 Pokémon at Level 50 without doing a Normal Rules battle with another player? In previous games there was the Battle Institute which automatically raised every Pokémon's level to 50 but I can't find anything like it in...
  8. Water Max

Is there a Battle Institute in Pokémon Sun and Moon? I often used it in X and Y and ORAS for finding the IVs of hatched Level 1 Pokémon since it automatically raised their levels 50 and I could easily run away from the battles after I calculated their IVs and this also automatically gave me 3 BP...
  9. Water Max

If a Pokémon at level 50 with no EVs has a stat with an IV of 2 or 3 will it always be 1 more point than the lowest possible number for that stat? I've been trying to breed for Hidden Power Dark on a Pokémon for Trick Room and I've read that the best IVs for Hidden Power Dark in Trick Room are...
  10. Water Max

If you use a PP UP or PP Max on a Rotom form's special move (Overheat/Leaf Storm/Hydro Pump/Blizzard/Air Slash) will the increase in PP on the special move still exist when you change its form?
  11. Water Max

Do battle videos saved from X and Y appear in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire when you use the VS Recorder on the same 3DS with the same SD card? I previously noticed if you insert an X version and a Y version into one 3DS at different times you can save and view battle videos from both versions...
  12. Water Max

If a Pokémon with the ability Guts is holding a Lum Berry to cure any condition does the raise in the Attack stat from its ability happen before the Lum Berry is automatically used?
  13. Water Max

Bulbapedia says that in Generation VI there are 4 specific times of the day which are morning, day, evening and night. Does a Dusk Ball have an increased probability of catching a Pokémon in the evening as well as in the night?
  14. Water Max

I have a question about my opponent's Pokémon in this battle video which I'm playing as May in. The code for it is JJ2G-WWWW-WWXB-B2QX. Why do my my opponent's Pokémon have a flashing red ribbon in front of them when they are sent out? I'm thinking it is something to do with contests.
  15. Water Max

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Are the natures and IVs of Groudon or Kyogre determined which the player presses A to battle it or are they decided during the video when Groudon or Kyogre takes the player deeper into cave on its back? I want to soft reset for a Groudon or...
  16. Water Max

Is there a specific gender ratio for Pokémon that are traded by Curtis/Yancy in Black 2 and White 2 or are they the same percentages as the same Pokémon being bred or found in the wild?
  17. Water Max

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) What 4 moves does Mewtwo have during the battle in the Unknown Dungeon in X and Y?
  18. Water Max

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Once a Legendary Bird is stationary in the Sea Spirit's Den can the nature of the Pokémon be different each time the player attempts to catch it?
  19. Water Max

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yes a Generation V game can connect to two Pokémon Banks. At least one of my Generation V games has connected to 3 Pokémon Banks so far which are my friend's and both of my 3DSes' Pokémon Banks.
  20. Water Max

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I've read that genderless Pokémon can be bred with hidden abilities for their offspring to have hidden abilities in X and Y. Can these offspring be hatched in Dream Balls?
Back
Top Bottom