Search results for query: *

1. W

Controversial opinions

It's not just lack of battles. Idk where I read it, but I remember someone calling HZ a show about people first and Pokemon 2nd, compared to the Ash anime, and that honestly hits the nail on the head.
  2. W

Controversial opinions

You hit the nail with sprig. It's legit doesn't do shit other than acting like a cat. It gets moments of jealousy which is true to it's dec but other than that nothing Fuecoco is better in personality because the thing actually has a goal and arc around being like Charizard and singing, but man...
  3. W

Controversial opinions

Honestly I love Ash Pikachu but I felt like as the series went on it lost a big chunk of its unique personality and he just boiled down to a clone of Ash personality I agree cap personality isn't as fleshed out as ash's tho but I feel that's also may be due to longevity
  4. W

Controversial opinions

Your forgetting where he was basically dragged by Gmoltress. But yeah other than that he basically stomps every battle he is in Also it's really odd that cap is brimming with personality yet friede Charizard is just there to give rides and battle. Heck I noticed since Ash Charizard, no other...
  5. W

Controversial opinions

I keep saying this. People who praise the show for being realistic ten year olds etc is such an odd thing. This is Pokemon. The franchise that has ten year old kids go on their very first adventure with dangerous monsters and defeat champions after a few weeks of getting their starter. Who TF...
  6. W

Controversial opinions

I don't think liko is a bad character but I think she is very messily written
  7. W

Controversial opinions

I agree . It's the just the common internet trope of introverted= shy, smart, awkward Yeah I agree. Liko isn't bad but not interesting. I think my issue with Lillie is that the stuff surrounding her (pendant, grandma, volt tacklers, chasers , Rayquaza) are interesting but her character itself...
  8. W

Controversial opinions

I just feel like she is a bit passive in her quest to find about the pendant and compared to other characters, I find her not as interesting tbh. Her introspection is nice, but she doesn't really draw in attention like characters such as friede and amethio. Her character archetype is something...
  9. W

Controversial opinions

Thank you for saying this, I'm tired of people calling her introverted when she really isn't lol. She is just shy and low confidence. But that doesn't automatically mean introverted Introversion is just your battery being recharged when your alone (to simplify it). Liko doesn't seem to get...
  10. W

Controversial opinions

Liko is a tad bit uninteresting And some calling her deep and complex are clearly watching a different show imo
  11. W

Controversial opinions

AG and DP sure. XY? Nah I can't see XY Ash trying to fist fight a kid for bumping into him like AG Ash did lol
  12. W

Controversial opinions

But your missing the point still I believe. The ideological struggle should make him act differently. This isn't just Ash losing and getting back up. This is a trainer who basically tells to Ash face that the way he trained and befriend Pokemon makes him weak and Paul was absolutely right to...
  13. W

Controversial opinions

Lycanroc fur thing was really really stupid
  14. W

Controversial opinions

Either way it sucks. Theyw ere willing to change lusamine so drastically from the game. Idk why they couldn't do the same for faba. Him being around the kids will always bother me
  15. W

Controversial opinions

TR would of been a great example for this plot. But let's be honest, the moment they neutered lusamine and forgiven faba for some odd reason I knew the whole found family/abusive family wouldn't be touched upon And if it was the resultion would probably be crap. Like how Lillie PTSD and trauma...
  16. W

Controversial opinions

They show evil family but they always are forgiven in the end etc
  17. W

Controversial opinions

I still think the aether arc and especially the whole lusamine and Lillie conflict was done pretty poorly. Especially as the latter is basically the overwork parent trope where the child is 100% in the right etc. What's worse is we don't really see how their relationship changes after the whole...
  18. W

Controversial opinions

Also no one is saying Ash can't be wrong or anything. But there is a thing as a consistent characterization. You don't just disregard that just because "they are kids lol". If Ash threw a tantrum and cried he wants his mom, would you be ok with that because "well he is a kid?" The issue with...
  19. W

Controversial opinions

I just think there is way less restrictions now that they have a new lead. With Ash there is a constant way to find how to make each win and loss feel interesting after being declared the world strongest With liko they can actually do the underdog story without nerfing or writing weird...
  20. W

Controversial opinions

His nerf isn't as bad as BW, but the fact that he should be WAY more experienced and knowledgeable is a problem in itself. You may not have an issue with it, but many others and the writers themselves clearly did. Imo if your handicapping a character in any way constantly, then it's not you...
Back
Top Bottom