Search results for query: *

1. W

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Exactly! Ash has gotten so much arcs and development purely for his sake. And pikachu, is just there for the ride. Only because it's what Ash wants. That's not bad because they are super close etc. But the issue is that they neglected his personal agency for 25 years. A perfect example is the...
  2. W

Meh I'm 50/50. I love that scene, but honestly Pikachu character has been pretty neglected. Ash has developed alot, but let's be honest, does Pikachu even have an arc outside of getting stronger and "I don't need to evolve/fight Raichu"? His personality seemed unique from Ash starting at OS...
  3. W

Idk I think we have to agree to disagree. Yes Pikachu stamina is inconsistent. But after his stamina was enough to beat not just one but two of the strongest trainers Mon back to back, there is no excuse anymore. They pretty much broken the stamina argument beyond repair imo That's my thing...
  4. W

It had stamina to go toe to toe with lizardon and cinderace and beat both. So the whole stamina thing doesn't even work But it kinda would.ske Leon lose his title. His whole thing is that he has never been beaten ever. So for Ash to beat him in that battle, yeah that counts a whole lot more...
  5. W

He is considered the strongest. That was the whole point of beating Leon . It's hard to discount paldea because the premise was flawed in the first place. They should of never said Leon was the strongest, but they did, and here we are . Now Ash doesn't really have anywhere to go. It's honestly...
  6. W

Honestly I'm shocked as well but I'm happy. It's Pokemon, the highest grossing franchise of all time. They can and will survive without Ash, even though yes it's a huge risk to replace him But honestly I'm happy they did. It's been 25 years. Ash is finally the strongest I'm the world. Genuinely...
  7. W

We all knew her fate the moment she got that evee and her episode count was basically the same amount as Tracey /jk But fr, pretty sure she left. Like if they were gonna keep someone, why Chloe?? If she did stay, gryphon would of mentioned it.
  8. W

They leave. Gryphon confirmed GOH is leaving
  9. W

Goh is barely even the pokemon go stuff now. His captures have reduced by a significant amount. Most likely because the staff knew that kind of goal doesn't work in the anime
  10. W

Kinda sad korau is tied with Tracey lol
  11. W

That journeys is continue to gen 9
  12. W

I mean the fact that it was announced the climax is coming for journeys makes me doubt this
  13. W

Grookey would probably be such a nuisance they immediately give it back after 5 minutes
  14. W

I can't think of any good reason why he would release them.
  15. W

I'm guessing you didn't like last episode?
  16. W

Grookey and Inteleon are basically strangers.
  17. W

Isn't that outfit from pokemon masters?
  18. W

At the end of the day they are basically showcases tho. The contest in DP were a completely different thing
  19. W

Honestly static can probably fix some fights people were complaining about. Like maybe the mimikyu fight or the octolock battle.
  20. W

Exactly. I ultimately prefer when the anime does it's own thing that follow the game rules. Just because some of the game logic wouldn't work in the anime But man it wouldn't kill for them to incorporate abilities and other stuff. Like for example a battle where staraptor uses brave bird, but...
Back
Top Bottom