Search results for query: *

1. W

Unpopular Thoughts about the Main Character's Pokemon?

I agree but I don't think a single one of these are unpopular ( except journey ash being worst, tho many people agree the lack of interaction hurts this team)
  2. W

Ik this might be really unpopular. But I never found ash and Greninja relationship very interesting. While I'm not one of those people who thought ash was unemotive in XY. I felt like ash and Greninja personality were too similar to form an interesting dynamic. For instance the dynamic (even...
  3. W

There are so many paths you can take him. They just gave him a backstory in this saga. Besides I seriously doubt he has been here for 20+ years and that is the best ideas for "arcs" they can give him Maybe ash and Pikachu get into some conflict in their relationship Pikachu becoming a mentor...
  4. W

Pikachu needs a dang character arc already.
  5. W

Yeah I miss when Pikachu had a personality that was distinct from ash. Now he is basically ash for the most part. And also ash getting 8 badges wasn't the point,if I remember, he clearly got most of them for pity/without battling
  6. W

Rowlet sleeping gag got annoying really quick for me. Torracat battle with incineroar kinda made no sense. Battled him twice, lost both times, barely battles after that (fought a poacher , and sparred with kiawe) and the suddenly was able to beat him? I thought it was really cute how sometimes...
Back
Top Bottom