Search results for query: *

1. W

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

The internet will never understand what an introvert really is lol
  2. W

People constantly confuse being shy and introverted. Especially on the internet. I was thinking the same thing. Liko isn't necessarily introverted. Just shy and a bit awkward.
  3. W

How is she a Mary Sue? Because she has a special pendant? Are you kidding me? Jeez that word has been overused it basically female characters o don't like at this point And I never called you sexist, so idk where your coming from with that. But it's weird the double standards you have Ash...
  4. W

Yeah I understand why your upset but honestly I feel your being way too harsh. They have a musical special coming out next week. Rica has been tweeting about her role as Ash and saying goodbye, they made a 11 episode mini series etc and much more. All the hard work they put in 25 long years. To...
  5. W

And even if the show isn't amazing, I still think it is better that Ash is replaced. Because there is no guarantee that keeping Ash would even have great stories anyways. All it's gonna lead is too more power scaling discussion and Ash being ooc.
  6. W

They will definitely take that potential. If they didn't, why would they replace Ash? It's not like they say in a room and we're like "there is still a lot of potential with Ash and he isn't limiting, lol let's replace him anyways" Clearly they were willing to take the risk. And I guarantee it...
  7. W

Even if the writing isn't amazing, that isn't a legit reason to keep Ash. Atleast the new show has more possibilities. And if Ash stays there is no guarantee the writing would even be good. Considering we had shows like JN and BW anyways
  8. W

Not really, considering 90% of the companions still haven't finished their goals
  9. W

Nah this change is perfect. Let's be honest the kids who watch Ash aren't watching it because they watched Pokemon 20 years ago. That's only the grown adult fans who let's be honest, most have dropped off after OS. I still don't understand the notion that Ash has to go on for infinity and...
  10. W

Yeah no mallow doesn't have a flaw. Her mom episode came right out of nowhere and then immediately forgotten by the hose munut that post credit scene which you could of easily missed. Mallow showed no sigh of regrets or even grief about her mom before that episode and then immediately returned...
  11. W

Oh my gosh this! I feel like the show has been obsessed with making the characters flawless. Not in a sense that theh are perfect or Mary Sue or whatever you want to call it. But they lack strong character flaws. They are always super nice and never can have actual nasty flaws like selfish...
Back
Top Bottom