Search results for query: *

1. Weiss

What video games are you playing now?

I’ve not started it yet but I hear good things glad your enjoying it.
  2. Weiss

Can’t read your spoilers your ahead of me but I can’t get over how good this game is. Nintendo really are on fire right now.
  3. Weiss

Which platform do you play on? Came back to the game after a break and my Clan disbanded =(
  4. Weiss

Anyone here play destiny/destiny 2
  5. Weiss

My laptop is broken and I need a new one to play World of Warcraft with my Husband. He wanted to get me one at £3000 I said No way Jose! So he was going but one at £1500 (n) Are they really that expensive??? All I need it for is World of Warcraft and to do some word processing which I’ve...
  6. Weiss

Oh another Ys fan! Hollow Knight as well controversial perhaps but Hollow Knight/tied with Ori is my favourite game of this generation I can’t wait for the DLC I always wanted to play as Hornet. :bulbaLove: I hope they bring Ori to the Switch... I chose Black Eagles because my Mother’s side...
  7. Weiss

Sorry to post this here but does anyone know how I get screenshots from my Switch to my phone or PC? Also Three Houses looks so good artstyle wise makes me sad how Pokémon looks I know totally unrelated but Zelda and FE3H just look so much better. Currently waiting on my sister to get here to...
  8. Weiss

Jumping on the bandwagon played 3 Houses all day with my sister and kids. I won’t spoil anything but it’s certainly a higher quality story than Fates and I’m already thinking this could be the best game in the series for me personally.
  9. Weiss

I just earned Playstation Platinum #301 “The Bright Lord” - Middle Earth: Shadow of War.
  10. Weiss

I was given Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor for my birthday the year it released. I flew through it at night time once the kids were asleep. Unfortunately several of the trophies had bugged and I was left defatted same thing happened to my husband with the Assassin’s Creed Origins game. I’ve...
  11. Weiss

Can I be your Runescape Girlfriend? Just to clarify it’s not unrelated I was making a joke.
  12. Weiss

Big changes coming to Overwatch anyone interested in playing some time?
  13. Weiss

Thank you very much that sounds like it was made for me
  14. Weiss

Don’t know this one must look into it ty.
  15. Weiss

Love all of these games! Great taste :bulbaLove:
  16. Weiss

I might start playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Was gifted the collectors edition from my Husband but I’ve not played it yet for health ressons. Any tips? I have platinum’d all Souls games from Demon Souls onwards including Nioh and Bloodborne so I’m not bad but I hear this is very much s...
  17. Weiss

didn’t need spoiler box was needed sorry
  18. Weiss

Sorry about the mess staying in bed today so sore :X3: but I have an excuse to play this again...
  19. Weiss

Agreed but it was the first time they’d attempted it. I played it back in Nov/Dec last year and my husband recently picked up the English dub great game. Looking forward to Shin Yakuza. Whenever I see Pokémon games on eBay cheap I buy them having 5 kids each one almost as pokémon daft as me...
  20. Weiss

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Anyone got tips for me I ruined my first playthrough over levelled I think. L x
Back
Top Bottom