Search results for query: *

1. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

Thanks my friend I feared this happening. They patch in MTs after release to avoid it impacting reviews fml...
  2. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

I didn’t see any micro transactions? As far as I’m aware you win in game currency to unlock skins and upgrades etc there is no external way to exchange money for in game currency so it’s not a micro transaction. By this logic Mario Odyssey would have micro transactions...
  3. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

LOL just bought this as well! I had coins so it only cost me £4.00. Sadly I doubt we will be getting new Amiibo for 3 Houses... The house leaders scream merch imo. Edit I agree considering the prices for the older games getting a bundle is a great deal especially with uniforms and story...
  4. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

I prefer GW over GW2 also but i don’t have time for live games mostly. If the kids need us we both need to be able to respond quickly. Still impressive that GW has a community if you ask me it’s a better game than it’s sequel.
  5. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

Not recent but I bought my Husband the Collectors Edition of Death Stranding for Christmas as he is a big Kojima fan, I just saw the official artwork for the case and steelbook and it looks really cool.
  6. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

Nice do you play OG GW or GW2?
  7. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

I wanted the dynamic theme so I bought NieR: Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition. I think this is the 4th or 5th time I’ve bought this game. It’s so good highly recommend it to all. Preordered ONINAKI from Tokyo RPG Factory. I bought it for the PS4 again wanted the theme but my husband bought...
  8. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

Nice!
  9. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pillars is a great game and I have the second on PC or rather my husband does. I prefer console so can’t wait for Pillars 2 console release. I don’t like Star Wars (the movies) but the EU (RIP) was cool from the little I read. I also liked the Star Wars games for PS3/360 and the Old Republic...
  10. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

Friend gave me a free voucher for Crusader Kings II: Imperial Collection. Hopefully my laptop will run it ^_^
  11. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

Glad you enjoyed it I really love it and can’t wait for the sequel.
  12. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Yakuza 2 Kiwami ( English ver) digitally for £14.99. I already had the Steelbooks and JP digital but I have lots of store credit with the PSN store. Copy of Fantasy Life for Edie she used her birthday money. Won a Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP (Pearl Pink) working with box cables and...
  13. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

I know it’s too late but the Complete Edition comes with DLC and Preorder/Digital deluxe goodies it’s the same price as the DLC. Just for future reference (amazing game top 5 this gen).
  14. Weiss

Recent Gaming Purchases

Shadowbringers is the best DLC and one of the best Final Fantasy’s in a long time in my opinion. I don’t get much time on it but I’m high level if you ever need a boost. I was gifted Super Mario Maker 2 bundle my kids have been playing that a lot. It’s really fun it comes with 12 months...
Back
Top Bottom