Search results for query: *

1. Weiss

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I agree it’s unlikely but it would make more sense IMO lore wise than to suddenly have Kaiju everywhere... Although would this explain the giant Dragonite from episode 13 “Mystery at the Lighthouse” / マサキのとうだい/Masaki's Lighthouse?
  2. Weiss

I hope not I want Gen 4 megas
  3. Weiss

YandereDev seems like a bit of an As****e but I really like Yandere-chan.
  4. Weiss

I doubt Yandere Sim will ever release /sadface I had a dream but it was called PurePlatinum
  5. Weiss

Perhaps is just a maybe doesn’t mean they think that probably just throwing me some hope. =)
  6. Weiss

I hope so and I’m glad someone else brought this up. People keep telling me they could just delay the games but it’s impossible it would throw off the timing for the Anime and TCG. I’ve heard development started as early as 2014 although more realistically and confirmed by GameFreak 2016. I...
  7. Weiss

That was my first idea to or they could make it “demega” if it takes enough or super effective damage. My feeling after seeing Japanese twitter is that they just didn’t want to code in Megas or come up with new ones.
  8. Weiss

Yeah I get that but they could easily change how Megas work in game or at least for competitive. The designs are just so cool I’d hate to see them disappear. As a Cynthia fan you have my undying respect :bulbaLove:
  9. Weiss

I really hope if they do bring Dynamax to DPP we still get Megas
Back
Top Bottom