Search results for query: *

1. Weiss

Controversial opinions

It was made for a fraction of the Pokémon anime that’s all I meant. People compare it with the Pokémon anime and I don’t think it’s fair. Given the number of episodes they had to tell all of season 1 in what 12 episodes or 10? At a fraction of the cost as well.
  2. Weiss

Controversial opinions

The S&M anime is actually really good even if I dislike Ash’s appearance. The animation is probably the best yet from a technical standpoint. Sometimes you do the best you can with that budget I think that was it. Animation is extremely expensive.
  3. Weiss

Controversial opinions

Because they didn’t have the budget to hire better staff or pay for more episodes. You seem to be using a lot of circular logic tbh. You don’t like it fine I don’t mind but saying it wouldn’t matter if it had a bigger budget is ridiculous. All we got was some fan service and as fan service...
  4. Weiss

Controversial opinions

It doesn’t matter who it’s aimed at really if you know who spends the big bucks then you need to at least not tick them off. Pokémon will always have Japan but since moving back to the UK some years ago. I can’t say it’s anywhere near as popular as it was in Japan maybe it never was. That...
  5. Weiss

Controversial opinions

I disagree I don’t think they understand who the hardcore fans are. The amount of trash anime that doesn’t even get western release is shocking. They could easily afford to do it and make a profit off merch,
  6. Weiss

Controversial opinions

late teens/adults oof yes
  7. Weiss

Controversial opinions

Agreed but feel this is due to the length of the Anime he went from getting his butt kicked to OP and we didn’t see how he one most of his badges. It is worth noting we are OP in the games so it suffers from this as well. I’d like that style of story with an original character that ends up a...
  8. Weiss

Controversial opinions

100% Pokemon Origins is vastly more interesting and a similar show should replace the OG anime.
Back
Top Bottom