Search results for query: *

1. Weiss

Last type of Pokémerch you bought?

Also this confirms Isabelle for Sw&Sh
  2. Weiss

Seeing as I didn’t by Pokémon TCs since 2000 I didn’t have any of these cards and didn’t get any doubles but I’d say all but the cover card was trash. One each for me and the girls my son got some Pokémon colouring books. Picked a another copy of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team for...
  3. Weiss

My twin sister just bought me my first Pokémon TCG tin (since 2001j. I’m worried I’ll get addicted again but she says it was sitting in the bargin bin for £9.99 at her local game store. She’s on her way staying for dinner tonight so I’ve not opened it yet. Grabbed this from the image search...
  4. Weiss

Charizardachu is a personal favourite. When I can walk again I can take pictures of my plush collection. Snorchu is probably my favourite. :bulbaLove:
  5. Weiss

Would love to see it built up the reviews on Amazon are mixed.
  6. Weiss

My girls and I collect these I need to buy four cough five (one each) :lapras:
  7. Weiss

its normally custom checks in my experience.
  8. Weiss

Poké Plushies from the Pokémon Centre in Tokyo! I’ll be going back there jext month if anyone from the UK would like me to bring them something back from Tokyo I’d be happy to. Note I am not selling anything I’d pay upfront and you could reimburse me once I’m back in the UK before I ship it...
Back
Top Bottom