Search results for query: *

1. Weiss

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Love Fairy been calling for it since Gen 1.
  2. Weiss

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I believe he got nerfed same with Peach.
  3. Weiss

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

While I agree the excuse is Let’s Go/Casual Normie types will buy it and it will require less work per return on investment. Could see it 3-4 years from now if not sooner.
  4. Weiss

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Agree on both counts but I honestly think they’ll keep the series LGPE casuals don’t know what a Marill is.
  5. Weiss

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

What about = How about? What do you think? etc... I still think they’d keep Pikachu and Eevee LGPE 2 or LGPE Johto will attract more casual fans.
  6. Weiss

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I personally don’t like having to go outside of the game to get it. Just my personal experience sith Pokémon go is not good. I hope they mythical dump now that it’s coming to Switch I’ve missed a few event pokémon for health reasons was not able to get to the store etc.
  7. Weiss

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

100% I agree with almost every word. I’m looking forward to town but there is no way it will ever out sell a Pokémon game. Their worst game is Crystal in terms of sales and I think it still doubled the sales of their next best selling game. I think it was a Yoshi game to so it’s not like it...
  8. Weiss

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

It was Meltan I was talking referring to and oh really? I’ll maybe try and log back in I’ve never been able to play the game properly since they started banning the hacked version. Thank you so much!
  9. Weiss

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Could be right I mean you can’t complain about #Dexit if your only using the original 151 (plus a few others). I’d really like a China region pokémon game or South America though.
  10. Weiss

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I feel ya! LGPE actually made me dislike Kanto first time in my life. I can’t play Pokémon Go, I’d love to but the walking is too much for me physically. My husband tried to take me in the wheelchair to play it but we live in the Highlands where 3G is still many years away. I got really...
  11. Weiss

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

If they do make a Let’s Go 2 I suspect they’ll keep Pikachu and Eevee as the starter Pokémon and just update the map and Pokédex. I enjoyed the game but our kids enjoy it the most I have no desire to play a sequel especially given the current state of the core RPG but would probably end up...
Back
Top Bottom