Search results for query: *

1. Weiss

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Agreed also GameFreak Sony Nintendo any Japanese Dev with a translator can still shoot themselves in the foot. What they want to say in Japanese sounds ok and the translator translates it properly but on the spot in the interview you don’t have time to adjust for context. I worked as an...
  2. Weiss

Haha I thought this when playing it. Reusing assets is not the problem it’s denying they were reused in order to justify cut content. The Pokémon anime for one reuses the same backgrounds over and over it’s why they walk through woods/forests a lot.
  3. Weiss

Agreed Japanese’s words change depending on the context and it’s also just a completely unrelated language to English. It’s not like French or German etc Google can do a not great but passable job as the sentence structure and vocabulary are very similar. I get really annoyed seeing these...
  4. Weiss

I grew up in Japan if and I’m fluent enough. If anyone DMs me I’ll happily translate to the best of my ability. My best friend is also Japanese so between we do a lot of translations for Reddit etc.
  5. Weiss

They have roughly 150 staff 50% are on Town 50% on Pokémon. Town’s graphics do look better than I’d have expected tbh.
  6. Weiss

They’ve actually said the opposite in several interviews. I’m going to assume you’re just trolling now.
  7. Weiss

I don’t know I for one think they should have just been honest. They have said Town was the priority so just say that was the reason half your staff was working on a new IP. I think it’s a case of GameFreak not understanding a large section of it’’s fanbase.
  8. Weiss

It’s precisely because of the size of the franchise they had to release the game now. I doubt they had any choice in the matter.
  9. Weiss

Your missing the point because the fanbase suspects their being lied to they look for the truth. If we were told outright what the real reason was then there would be less or no reason to keep digging “exposing” GameFreak.
  10. Weiss

Did any official TPC, GameFreak or Nintendo accounts insult anyone?
  11. Weiss

All frequented by the same people... Again if they said we couldn’t do X because we split the staff between S&S and Town. People would be annoyed some extremely but it would not have the constant steady stream of info keeping the controversy alive. Also you might be experiencing some...
  12. Weiss

You’re mistake is thinking Twitter is representative of the fanbase as a whole. Companies make the same mistake.
  13. Weiss

Fine be petulant but I’d much rather be told the truth than lied to. You don’t have to like the truth but you’ll get less blowback compared to if you get caught lying. Nintendo “We’ve had to restart Metroid Prime 4” people were pissed but it didn’t cause any lasting damage to Metroid or Nintendo.
  14. Weiss

They said previously they used the LGPE models (one of the advantages of making that game) so I smell damage control. They need to stop lying or telling half-truths I think the whole thing should not have blown up this bad if they had just been honest.
  15. Weiss

Not heard about this been playing games with the kids today ^_^
  16. Weiss

Depends on how old the build at E3 was. I know people who have seen the game at Pokémon HQ in London say’s if looks much better than E3. I’m not expecting anything drastic just general improvements.
  17. Weiss

Agree up to this point. The people complaining about how the game looked at E3 etc need to wait for the games release it’s still being worked on. They would not have cared if not for the NatDex controversy. If you look on social media people were saying it looked good up until we were told...
  18. Weiss

Thanks I had thought GameFreak had a 25% stake. The last article I can find is from 2016 Nintendo apparently have a 10% stake in Creatures I can’t confirm it though.
  19. Weiss

There will be no patch to add in any Pokémon in future according to Masuda-san’s Twitter. I don’t know if this is just his pride talking or the fact they know the games will sell why waste resources? I still hold out hope for a patch.
  20. Weiss

Not sure it’s an equal split (likely based on the size of their shareholdings) but I agree with the point you’re making GameFreak’s shares in TPC are no less valid. Edit Adding “Niantic's augmented reality Pokémon game, Pokémon Go, netted $68.1 million in January 2019. According to Sensor...
Back
Top Bottom