Search results for query: *

1. Weiss

Anime Some asshole just set fire to Kyoto Animation

Thank you for posting Also no one has to feel bad for not having watched any of their shows. Different strokes for different folks I just love love love slice of life. Two of our girls have autism and I honestly think Anime helps them. My husband seems to think it’s the very obvious emotion...
  2. Weiss

I’m sure you’ll have seen something they publish a lot of light novels and “slice of life” Haruhi Suzumiya, Lucky Star, K-On!, Clannad, Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions, Nichijou, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Sound! Euphonium to name my favourites... Basically if it’s set in school and it...
  3. Weiss

No no Thanks Beth it means a lot thank you it is not me who suffers most it is his Mom. Husband passed away last year now her only child. It is so tragic really makes you realise how lucky you are.
  4. Weiss

Thank you everyone I know two people hurt in this fire I just got confirmed one of them has passed away. May God bless his soul and grant his family peace. This is the official fundraiser I understand if you are unable to give but even $1 means so much. Click here to support Help KyoAni Heal...
Back
Top Bottom