Search results for query: *

1. Welkamo

What song(s) do you associate with your ship(s)?

"Head's On Fire" (Louie Zhong) is a very Siebold/Malva song in my head (albeit an interpretation of it that's very messy and stuff and bitter exes lol) A Hard Day's Night (the whole album) is a very Steven-core album, but "I'm Happy Just To Dance With You" is especially a Steven/Winona son...
  2. Welkamo

Is it Evanescence or a band called "an indie pop band"?
  3. Welkamo

Okay forgive my double post, but I’ve begun associating Erasure songs with Sabotageshipping (Wallace/Steven/Winona). I think it started when I was listening to them and imagined college-aged Steven listening to them as he walks to meet up with Wallace and Winona? Idk. Also Berlin with...
  4. Welkamo

I have playlists too!!! Also, I totally get the whole “association by vibe” thing.
  5. Welkamo

I'm not too well versed on Portuguese, but I was able to decipher some of the poem with my knowledge of Spanish and looked up the rest. It's a very pretty poem.
  6. Welkamo

For me, I associate the following songs with Gracefulshipping: “I Will Be There” (from The Count of Monte Cristo musical) “Call Me” (Blondie) “Surfin’ Bird” (The Trashmen) “Ela Pare Me” “Jazz Suite No. 2” (Dmitri Shostakovich) I associate the following songs with Aquaheartshipping: “You’re...
Back
Top Bottom