Search results for query: *

1. Werdnae

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Because the content distribution network we use to reduce load means it's more of a server syncing issue than a caching issue. Any immediate fix has to be done manually, one file at a time, from the server side. It's not something that can be done via the front-end, and as a result there are...
  2. Werdnae

They've been updated with the new ones from XY, which are slightly larger. Unfortunately, due to the way our images are set up, it can cause unusual errors as the updates are transferred. In this case, it appears to be displaying the old image using the dimensions of the new image, which is why...
  3. Werdnae

If I'm not mistaken, that is a Lanturn-shaped boat.
  4. Werdnae

As an additional note, having the forms on the same page makes it a lot easier to compare them and see what the difference is. Anything that isn't labelled as specific for one form doesn't change between them, while everything that does change is labelled. On separate pages that would just...
  5. Werdnae

We've got an announcement related to this coming soon. Just need to make sure we've covered everything we need to.
  6. Werdnae

Bulbapedia:Wikicode - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia This page might help you.
  7. Werdnae

Basically the template is designed for the Pokémon TCG pages. (e.g. Bulbasaur (TCG) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia). Use of the template in a place that it wasn't intended means that the template doesn't get the information it needs, so it ends up broken.
  8. Werdnae

It's because it's the anniversary of the release of Red and Green.
  9. Werdnae

Some broken images on older news articles were being fixed. Because of the way the story picker works, this has resulted in it getting a bit confused. It should come right on its own.
  10. Werdnae

Can you leave a message on my talk page about this, so that I can be absolutely certain that I'm looking at the right account. I'd also appreciate it if you made a few more recent mainspace edits, it's actually a fair bit of work to rename a wiki account, and I'd need to know I'm not going to do...
  11. Werdnae

To archive your talk page, use the "move page" function to move it to the location of your choice (provided it stays in your user talk or userspace). Then replace the redirect that automatically gets created with a link to that page so that people can find the archived talk pages.
  12. Werdnae

It's only possible if the template is changed so that the italics and link are included manually, on every article. Otherwise you're trying to get the italics and link to start in the middle of a parameter. 'Closing' the template's italics for the "Prior to" and then 'opening' them again doesn't...
  13. Werdnae

You can upload over existing images once you are autoconfirmed on the archives. This is separate from the autoconfirmation on Bulbapedia. I don't recall whether there is an edit/upload limit on the Archives or if it's just time. It's not something that the staff can give or take away. And...
  14. Werdnae

1/16th is 6.25%, 1/6 is 16.6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666...% 1/3 is 33.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333...% I would also actually be surprised if the game maths goes anywhere near...
  15. Werdnae

Generally the latter.
  16. Werdnae

changed
  17. Werdnae

Pronounciations proved too contentious. Even the official sources can't agree on a single pronounciation for some species, so they just led to arguments.
  18. Werdnae

Dude, calm down. It's an error, we don't know why it's happening. If we did, it'd be fixed already. You're going to have to be patient.
  19. Werdnae

Noting here that Zhen Lin has found and fixed the issue, so the wiki has been unlocked. Since this is the first time the new servers has been unlocked, there potentially could be some bugs or lag until the load is properly balanced. If there's anything major (i.e. not just slight lag) then...
  20. Werdnae

Sorry it's taking so long guys. The servers are still throwing up errors all over the place (remember the session data loss errors? All the time.). I should also note that the wiki would likely have been locked down for a few days now for the B2W2 release, so that we can coordinate the move. I...
Back
Top Bottom