Search results for query: *

1. Whimsy

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Beartic (technically Cubchoo, but it evolved rather fast) has the honor of being the only shiny I've ever caught before a game's credits roll (in X), and I've actually really enjoyed using it. It's not going to rule the meta or anything but it's a solid ice type. I do wish said shiny was more...
  2. Whimsy

I have a soft spot for the Pika-clones, so I love lil' Pachi. Though I concede it's the least interesting Pika-clone. Lampent
  3. Whimsy

Definitely more interesting than your average second stage of a derp rodent, but it's kinda clunkly looking. I get that they wanted to make it different than the lithe Lopunny, but I'm not crazy about how bulky it looks. Tangrowth
  4. Whimsy

It's cute, I don't really care for its evolutions though. Rampardos
  5. Whimsy

I've always really loved Roserade, but I've never been able to make one work on any of my teams. Lileep
  6. Whimsy

I feel bad for calling Solgaleo one of my favorite box legendaries, because it is just a fancy lion, but I really do love it. I even have a soft spot for its shiny form (though I admit it's pretty garish). It reminds me of cherry flavored candy. Bronzor
  7. Whimsy

One of those Pokémon that's insanely useful and important in competitive but completely forgettable outside of that sphere. Meditite
  8. Whimsy

I really wish there had been a Galarian Farfetch'd to ease us into Sirfetch'd's pure Fighting typing. I get what they were going for - the Farfetch'd essentially gets knighted for its service in battle, thus gaining the Fighting typing, and since none of the other regions have any sort of knight...
  9. Whimsy

For something based on something so scary as a scorpion fly, Gligar's a real cutie. Registeel
  10. Whimsy

I'm a fan. I generally like deer Pokémon, but Xerneas is in a tier of its own. The perfect representative for the new Fairy Type. Not certain why it needs the Neutral Mode though, even for lore purposes. Doduo
  11. Whimsy

I don't hate Braixen. It's probably my least favorite of its evolutionary line (Fenniken is a sweetie and Delphox is neat), but it's my favorite out of all the middle forms of the Kalos starters (Quilladin is a weird, gawky middle stage between two solid looking Pokémon, and I genuinely forget...
Back
Top Bottom