Search results for query: *

1. White Crow

What video games are you playing now?

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. Hype is building for the next installment.
  2. White Crow

Replaying MGS Snake Eater 3D, I got sooo rusty for the boss fights.
  3. White Crow

Besides the classic Pokémon.. Etrian Mystery Dungeon and Devil Survivor Record Breaker, I don't get tired of Atlus xD
  4. White Crow

Majora's Mask 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV and Etrian Odyssey Untold (Waiting for Etrian Mystery Dungeon~~)
  5. White Crow

Super Street Fighter IV for the 3DS, I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much.. It's not the same as the PS3/X360 however it's an awesome port.
  6. White Crow

Dusted off a classic game, who cares how old it is? replaying Grim Fandango for nostalgia :P
  7. White Crow

Sakura Wars: So long, My love. Too bad it's not really known..
  8. White Crow

As always playing three or four games at once :P, trying to farm the best stuff in Rune Factory 4 and trying to understand how this game got an E rating XD, bredin' buncha stuff in Pokémon Y, leveling up in RE revelations :P and make stronger childs born in Conception II, seriously.. This game...
  9. White Crow

Project X Zone, I get nostalgic when I see so many characters from games I love and used to play for hours ^^.
  10. White Crow

Bought a couple of used 3ds games so I have fun for weeks, beating Kid Icarus and still struggling with EOIV, Rune Factory 4 AND Bravely Default. Why do I have to start playing new games before completing the ones I have? *sigh*
  11. White Crow

In the grinding way with Etrian Odyssey IV (planning to buy The millenium girl when I find a copy), Bravely Default and Pokémon Y.. And of course Animal Crossing New Leaf XD. mental note to avoid buying more games before finishing the ones I have left (Hello Devil Survivor Overclocked >_<).
Back
Top Bottom