Search results for query: *

1. W

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos You may be training to level 50, but will you BATTLE at level 50? I train my Pokemon to level 50, but I do auto-level 100 battles on Wi-Fi.
  2. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Eh, this technically isn't the right place, but it's a simple question that can be answered with one response, so I won't bother moving it. For future reference, there's a simple questions thread for regular...
  3. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Any pinch berry would do. Ninjask can't use Petaya, but whatever it passes to might be able to.
  4. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I'd try for 31 in HP, Attack, and Speed at the least. You'll be investing EVs in all of these stats. Ninjask can't take hits.
  5. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I felt that was a completely calm and (not to toot my own horn) well laid out response. I've never seen an instance when Jirachi can't be used without setup. Never. Jirachi's got 100s in all stats and very...
  6. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Jeebus friggin crap. I'm seeing some problemssss. Let's list the problems you noted: 1. Hard to set up 2. Rapid Spinner must be eliminated 3. Protect team from status 3. ...if I understand it correctly this...
  7. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos In fact, having Spikes and Toxic Spikes on the field at the same time is a great strategy. Adding Stealth Rock and Gravity to the mix makes it deadly. If you have Gravity in effect and all entry hazards fully...
  8. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I think the thing is that he wants it to activate. That way, he isn't hurt by it and can come in on status moves unharmed, and he has no moves that are affected by the Attack drop a burn gives, while the...
  9. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Not necessarily, but they would be nice. Defenses are actually more important.
  10. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Venom, 31 HP definitely, and 26+ in everything else except Speed. That should be fine.
  11. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Why are you SRing one anyway? It can't be EV trained. Not worth keeping. Attack is way too low to have a +Atk nature.
  12. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos This Deoxys is completely walled by Steel-types, first off. Maybe there aren't many Steel-type Ubers, but there are Steel-type OUs that are used in Ubers, and this can't do anything to them. Literally...
  13. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Nyawww no items? Weak. In that case, I've got... not much. Haha. You'll think of something :)
  14. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Bah. Dukeburger, don't listen to him! The most fun way to win is using sucky stuff that you know how to kick ass with. For example, I sometimes use Choice Specs Altaria against some people. Draco Meteor...
  15. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos But 252 HP EVs and Leftovers? Should be more like Jolly 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe.
  16. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Roi C., in your moveset you are using a boosting move that improves only 1 of its 3 attacks, and improving either of its defenses is pretty much a waste of a turn. You're right to switch to Swords Dance...
  17. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Diryn: I want to say yes. Thunder Wave can hit Ground-types. Cheesus Is Lord: No, you don't get the boost.
  18. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos It's okay. If you're not too keen on re-breeding... This is the standard set for Ninjask: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe Your set will have to look like this to cope with the 27 Speed: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96...
  19. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos For in-game, Jolteon. You can't evolve it into Espeon on FireRed iirc. For competitive, nothing. There's no mixed sweeping Eeveeloution as of now except for Flareon (possibly) and I doubt a +Spe nature will...
  20. W

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Adamant or Jolly? If it's only 96, you might as well go for more... maybe outspeed Scarftran? I think it's not on Smogon because 2 DD's is more than a Choice Scarf.
Back
Top Bottom