Search results for query: *

1. W

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Clefable's awesome. I used it in all of my FireRed walkthroughs. I highly recommend it.
  2. W

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Actually, Battle Frontier teams (This looks like Battle Tower) can have their own thread.
  3. W

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Mama Luigi, I'd just pick one weather (One that benefits your team the most) and base Castform off of that. Like, Sunny Day/Weather Ball (Fire)/Solar Beam/Ice Beam, Rain Dance/Weather Ball (Water)/Thunder/Ice Beam, or Hail/Weather Ball...
  4. W

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. First of all, don't double post. Second, yeah you're definitely going to lose :p I had two lvl 35s along with the rest of the team and still didn't win. Your best bet is NOT to save, and only use Potions and other items when you know you have a chance...
  5. W

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Restarted FireRed because I miss my Mewtwo, and here's my team so far: Ivysaur (Starter obviously) lv 29 Nature: Rash ~ Razor Leaf ~ Secret Power ~ Sleep Powder ~ Leech Seed Gyarados lv 30 Lonely Item: BlackGlasses ~ Surf ~ Secret Power ~ Bite ~...
  6. W

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. You want advice? For an in-game team? Here's some advice: It's called leveling up. In the meantime, instead of telling him that he is of no help and putting him down for his compliments (Really?), how about thank him for what he is saying? There's...
  7. W

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. See, I'm just cool like that :p Make the better ones slaves and the worst one my kick-ass shiny battler thing :) Also, it has max coolness and smartness 8D
  8. W

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Oh... Well uh... I'm done with the game? Flygon's beaten the whole E4 by himself like... 3 times? And I mean the post-National Dex E4, not the crummy pre-National Dex one. I dunno... I've just never seen the point in having more than one battler in...
  9. W

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. How do you rate an in-game team? I dunno. QUESTIONABLE THREAD IS QUESTIONABLE. Well, my favorite type is Dragon-type. Also, I usually only carry three Pokémon in my in-game party, consisting of one battler and my HM Slaves. Flygon (That's right...
  10. W

Are you currently going through your Pokémon journey but left unsure as to whether your team will do the job? Not sure what other Pokémon to use or what moves to use on them? Then you've come to the right place! As a spin off of the Battle Center's "Rate My Team" that has recently found a home...
Back
Top Bottom