Search results for query: *

1. William-Jdubz

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I agree because it takes close to 90% of the actual direct on stuff we already know LOL
  2. William-Jdubz

Do you think they will do a past gens montage like with the other pokemon directs where it takes most of the direct time or will we have a more meaty reveal this time ?
  3. William-Jdubz

I personally want them to modernise and spice it up a bit. Pokemon has gotten a lil mundane lately especially compared to the other JRPG franchises. I wouldnt be opposed to a BOTW shakeup where a lot of the core features stay, but lil tweaks are here and there to bring it in line with the...
  4. William-Jdubz

Im curious what percentage of the direct is allocated to Gen 8 and its reveal. Xy only got 1.32 mins out of a 11 pokemon direct and SM got 20ish seconds out of a 6 and a half min pokemon direct. Because theres 3 pokeballs in the direct image, I hope its a XY like reveal where we see the...
  5. William-Jdubz

I can understand people not noticing the reusing of Sonic / Shadow templates at first The series has fallen quite far from grace lol
  6. William-Jdubz

I don’t know Sonic / Shadow well enough Can anyone confirm if these are sonic / shadow icons / same text styles ?
  7. William-Jdubz

Japanese is correct. Has an element that acts as the ' of ン, in this case a meteor, in SM it was a z-crystal. Has the pokéball as º of ポ and has POKéMON written on top. Will have to wait until a reveal or this gets debunked The only iffy thing to me is the thick cardboard cover but with the...
  8. William-Jdubz

None of the postgame events in Johto are worth revisiting, the only is taking the magnet train back and fourth to fly to the Pokémon league or collecting eggs. Although I think the new safari zone / battle frontier was the real meat to Johto. I wouldn’t be opposed to all the Japanese regions...
  9. William-Jdubz

I’ve never been a fan of multiple regions, not just because Gamefreak in general don’t seem keen because of the various issues, but imo the moment you travel to the second or more regions, it feels like your initial journey was pointless as you’ll never go back outside of some minor postgame...
  10. William-Jdubz

Why does that mole look really stoned lol If it were real it would be the new meme starter
  11. William-Jdubz

The modern era has complete drought periods, no word or real communication from the company for months on end then you get bombarded with a much needed reveal which is good, then you get more drought periods after the initial tease followed by a season of constant in your face updates until...
  12. William-Jdubz

After 11 that pretty much kills any Pokémon day reveal / direct yeah as it would be the 26th then.
  13. William-Jdubz

Shading is not consistent with GF orientation, lines are wobbly like done in paint and the Japanese text is a bit off. Gamefreak does not make these inconsistencies
  14. William-Jdubz

The pokemon marketing schedule is honestly really out of whack sometimes like in this situation. There's countless ways it could be improved and they often seem to repeat the same mistakes over and over.
  15. William-Jdubz

Did they advertise Xy and SM months after their reveal in Japan and other countries ? I dont ever recall seeing any advertisements online. I dont understand the significance of the LGPE advertisement now, unless it's meant to connect with the mewtwo movie trailer next week ?
  16. William-Jdubz

LOL why do they do this ...
  17. William-Jdubz

Think Serebii mentioned that theres a new Mewtwo movie and Detective Pikachu trailer next week, and theres rumours of some app or something for the Pokemon anime on the 27th, wouldnt be surprised if thats just the big news we are getting.
  18. William-Jdubz

Its possible they do know about them, but the majority of Americans are super confused on this topic from personal experience and when we explored those leaks way back.
  19. William-Jdubz

That and most of the world bar the US wears those paper crowns for Christmas and new years like his art suggests.
Back
Top Bottom