Search results for query: *

1. W

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Oh, so there is no glow punch? *gasps* Here go the wishes of the people who wanted a physical fairy move. Yeah, well at least we have play rough. Thanks for the clarification though :)
  2. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) What about glow punch? I can't recall seeing this move anywhere. Or was it one of the things that get scrapped before release?
  3. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Oh, maybe that's why. I have just beaten Lysandre and captured Xerneas :P
  4. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I checked behind Abomasnow, but I did not find anything!!! Abomasnow did give me the mega stone that evolves it though! Should I use something?! Thank you :)
  5. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Where do we find a) Syther b) metal coat c) the stone that mega evolves Scizor? :P Thanks!!!
  6. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Sadly, it has to be the normal rain. Speaking of which, I also want to evolve my Sligoo, but I can't find any city with rain :( Any help?
  7. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So the errands have nothing to do with being stylish? :P
  8. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Why the hell am I not stylish enough for that boutique in Lumiose? What do I do to enter? :(
  9. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Where can we give our character facial hair?
  10. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Where can we give the character facial hair? I see. Thank you so much :)
  11. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) How do I max affection? :P
  12. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) How do I evolve Eevee into Nymphia?
  13. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thank you so much. I want to go the daycare, but I don't want to walk the whole distance from the city of 2nd gym back lol :)
  14. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) hank you. How far is that in the game?
  15. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Quick question, where do we find HM-Fly?
  16. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Save and close the game. Re0enter to the main menu, then choose mystery gift, receive from Internet and you should be set :) obviously the wi-fi should be on. I am not gonna evolve my torchic. He is so cute in pokemon-amie :P
  17. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Can we nickname the pokemon that we get in wonder trade and the ones that we get as mystery gift? (ala Torchic).
  18. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) More than 10 I believe. And they seem to be country spesific.
  19. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) X- 1-Xerneas 2-Clauncher 3-Swirlix 4-Mega Mewtwo X 5- Charizard X Y 1-Yveltal 2-Sklerp 3-The pink bird-ish fairy thing (sorry forgot the English name) 4-Mega Mewtwo Y 5-Mega Charixard Y
  20. W

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I see. Thank you so much for your help :D
Back
Top Bottom