• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Windchild

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

drew a thing that'd be neat to use as my avatar here, but I don't have anything I could use as a signature and I'm not the kind of person who can get by without one.
  2. Windchild

almost there...must fight the burnout...
  3. Windchild

Zekrom has been my favorite Pokemon since I first set eyes on it and I doubt that's ever gonna change.
  4. Windchild

addictions, I'm taking Psychology
  5. Windchild

Have a 3-page essay to research for and write in the next 24 hours and 48 minutes. Joy.
  6. Windchild

wasn't specifically responding to you
  7. Windchild

I mean for one, the name Allister is a boy's name
  8. Windchild

he looks like a guy to me, but I just have a sense for these kinds of things so
  9. Windchild

So much to do, so little time...
  10. Windchild

I want a cute girl to noogie me
  11. Windchild

the problem is, SwSh look pretty bare-bones as-is. Not a lot of new stuff to make up for less Pokemon. Also as far as I'm able to tell, these are the exact same models as on 3DS, just with upscaled textures. I'd cut them some slack if they were making these games out of passion and the...
  12. Windchild

of course, since when has Game Freak or TPC ever cared about their players?
  13. Windchild

to be fair, cutting Megas isn't the same as cutting entire Pokemon...for a lot of Pokemon, it's specifically cutting what makes them good and now you've just got an empty shell floating about, a little more than a painful reminder of what once was.
  14. Windchild

I wish I had a buddy.
  15. Windchild

if it were true it'd also be depressing because there's at least 5 realities out there where I could fly but this isn't one
  16. Windchild

I like the new Pokemon, but not enough to buy the games. Honestly the only thing they could do to make me change my mind is revise their Pokedex policy, or have enough content to make up for the smaller dex. Neither of which it seems like they'll do.
  17. Windchild

did another thing
  18. Windchild

young lady, there's no need to feel down young lady, you're the coolest around
  19. Windchild

I was busy drawing weird stuff XP
Back
Top Bottom