Search results for query: *

1. Windchild

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Yeah, you should be able to get Diancite again. ^_^
  2. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition IIRC the only Legendaries in ORAS that are Shiny-locked are Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza and Deoxys, so yeah.
  3. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition You're right, that is the thing. You need a whopping 1000 flags to get Platinum rank. Ain't nobody got the time to battle 1000-6000 Trainers.
  4. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Have a list of their locations. In other words, you'll get your starter's Mega Stone just before the Fortree Gym. Mega Stones for Hoenn Dex Pokemon can be found immediately, while non-Hoenn Mega Stones appear after defeating/catching...
  5. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Other Mirage Spot Legendaries do, so I don't see why not. XD Yes, yes, yes. It respawns on top of Sky Pillar after entering the Hall of Fame again. XD It's probably called that because it's the signature move of a Dragon-type.
  6. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Nope. :<
  7. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Yeah, its stats and nature are determined when you receive it from the delivery woman. XD Only from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM for some stupid reason. :<
  8. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Stairs. You can get them from a girl in the southwest house in Fortree City iirc.
  9. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Yeah, there are boards you can cover them up with, but you can only buy them from a clerk on the roof of the Lilycove Department Store on Saturdays. :<
  10. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition They are determined when you challenge it, not when you ride its back. XD
  11. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I don't believe so, but her grandmother in Meteor Falls will gladly teach it to any Rayquaza post-Delta Episode. Yes. Solrock is in Omega Ruby and Lunatone in Alpha Sapphire. Doesn't seem like it. :/
  12. Windchild

Re: What should I use my master ball on in ORAS Or you could just defeat it and enter the HoF again so Deoxys appears on top of Sky Pillar. That's what I did. I used the Master Ball on Deoxys. :P
  13. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I've gotten a couple of 'em through Hyper Rank Contests iirc.
  14. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Eyup. Turn order is decided before anything else.
  15. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Er...yes. Latias will show up no matter if it's years later, you've trade her to a friend, they transfer her to the next gen and trade her on the GTS and then that person releases her.
  16. Windchild

Re: Latias & Latios (ORAS) You're stuck soaring on Latios in OR and Latias in AS, no matter what. Latias is better tho
  17. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition As soon as you have one, take it to the mirror store in Mauville City and you'll get the Reveal Glass. ^_^
  18. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition And all of the Mirage Spot Pokemon. So basically everything except Rayquaza and Deoxys.
  19. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Battle Resort Pokemon Center.
  20. Windchild

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition You need the Eon Flute, which you get after the battle with Kyogre/Groudon.
Back
Top Bottom