Search results for query: *

1. Windfall

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Really makes you wonder why Dark Mode doesn't keep the staple green color I've grown to associate BMGf with
  2. Windfall

Hope all is well, my fishy(or squiddy) friend. Yeah sometimes direction can be tough. Fortunately I've known that this is the only correct career path for me for a while. The exploration will be really good for you for sure. Just kinda put your toes in the water and see where its warmest.
  3. Windfall

Yeah I'm sold
  4. Windfall

If you're not posting here, it's a tragedy, truly. This place was the highlight of my Algebra class circa 2012-2013. Do you know what you're gonna be attending University for, specifically? Like a major, etc.
  5. Windfall

It's been going for sure. About to finish University so next comes the stress of trying to not be unemployed. But aside from classes, it's been nothing to complain about, I suppose. (Another question is what avatar should I use when I haven't used one in 4+ years. This dimmadab is cramping my...
  6. Windfall

I was excited that this was still going, but alas, it seems that this thread has been kinda dead. So, how's everyone been? Is this considered necroposting at this point? If so, whoopsie
  7. Windfall

I was once a waiter. It was pretty cool if you don't mind talking to people. The problem with it though was the inconsistent cash flow.
  8. Windfall

I have a desk job so I have the opposite problem. I often times miss actually being on my feet at work.
  9. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Thanks Pikochu! And basically I'm going to be working on security cameras and DVRs for a small company. It's a big step from anything I've done before but overall I'm pretty excited.
  10. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I've been job hunting. Gonna start my new job on Monday.
  11. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA It's been a while, guys.
  12. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 A better question is what happened to the BCCT. It was crazy active for a long time. And now.. this.
  13. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Canadian Chat Thread, eh Vol 5 This whole thing reminds me of Brother Bear's 2 Canadian moose.
  14. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Conquest Thread Vol 5 That is all.
  15. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Wouldn't surprise me. It refers to homosexuality.
  16. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 My TV isn't hooked up to cable or anything, It just is connected to my computer for Netflix and my video game consoles. That's really cool you all still went. What did you end up doing, if I may ask?
  17. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Nothing a little bit of video editing couldn't solve.
  18. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Save before, and then Reset after finished recording. Simple!
  19. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Depends on who it was. Example, if it was crystallineEntropy; , then I wouldn't care.
  20. Windfall

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Well, this is depressing. Catherine is an excellent name.
Back
Top Bottom