Search results for query: *

1. Wishy-Washy

What do you think of Sun and Moon so far?

Personally I hope Ash's friend's take part in the trial, the thought came to me after seeing how interested Lana was in the Water Z-Move in episode 25 and how I think that the only possible water types Ash could get are better suited for other people. Personally I would prefer that to something...
  2. Wishy-Washy

Their is the problem that it is literally called the 20th movie, meaning even Game freak and the anime staff think its a movie and making it like its a movie. Also to stay relevant to the thread, while I think Sun and Moon is one of my favourite Series so far and I love how its going for slice...
  3. Wishy-Washy

Because it is a movie, with a movies length and a movies budget, just because its set in a alternate universe doesn't mean its not a movie.
  4. Wishy-Washy

I don't understand, what part of my post are your responding to?
  5. Wishy-Washy

1. Probably only for the film. 2. Probably because the writers clearly don't care about continuity as much as the fans do. 3. Dawn's, Makoto didn't even exist back then. 4. They forgot but I doubt it was on purpose. 5. Whats so ridiculous about it? 6. Nothing probably. 7. Maybe, who knows. 8...
  6. Wishy-Washy

I find this series really interesting, better than the previous series. I like the character interaction between Ash his Pokemon and the classmates, I also like how the Pokemon and Classmates are getting more focus than previous series with the Pokemon appearing out of their Pokeballs much more...
Back
Top Bottom