Search results for query: *

1. Wishy-Washy

Preview SM035: A Beautiful Curry Battle! The Dance of Lalantes!!

Based off this new summary and a set of Jigsaw Puzzles for the anime that showed Rowlet using the Grass Z-Move as well as Popplio using the Water Z-Move among other Pokemon using Z-Moves, I think Ash will be the one to complete the Trial and get the Grass Z-Crystal and Mallow might get one of...
  2. Wishy-Washy

I watch the episodes as separate from each other and enjoy them on a case by case bases I honestly couldn't care less about progressing the story its the same thing all the time he always wins the Gym Battles/Trials and will eventually lose the League while stopping the evil villains plot along...
  3. Wishy-Washy

No decide to take a complete different direction to keep things from getting completely stale and formulaic while also adding more viewers by appealing to a different type of people.
  4. Wishy-Washy

It seems the Writers of this series feel that the Island Trial is secondary to the Slice of Life part of the show instead of previous series where the Slice of Life aspects where secondary to the Gym Battles.
  5. Wishy-Washy

Doesn't the Aether Foundation and UB-01 happen after the Akala Grand Trial.
  6. Wishy-Washy

Just remembered Diglett Tunnel so that probably explains their involvement
Back
Top Bottom