Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

What video games are you playing now?

Well, I recently managed to finish what I think is the final mission in Wargroove - y'know, that one where a lot of stuff happens, and now all I have to do is get enough stars on missions and such to unlock the Epilogue... I hope. Oh an can I say that Piranah Plant is super fun to play as in...
  2. Wispy Willow

I have one thing to say... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WE DID IT! HECK YEAH! ...Ahem, as for why I'm so excited, I finally managed to complete my first run of Enter the Gungeon... I thought it was going to be a miserable failure when I traded away the Convict's starting shotgun and some other weak gun...
  3. Wispy Willow

Still going with Enter the Gungeon, I see bullets when I close my eyes, been trying to get the stuff for the second shortcut but I can't get three Armor down there for the life of me... Eh, guess I've just gotta 'git gud', as they say.
  4. Wispy Willow

Just picked up Enter the Gungeon today, and it's been pretty fun so far, if a bit challenging. Also, the amount of puns is riffling my feathers, or something.
  5. Wispy Willow

oh hey dont mind me recently reached X Rank in all Splatoon 2's ranked modes. oh and the Splatfest was fun, that too.
  6. Wispy Willow

Say, are any of you still playing Splatoon 2? Because there's a Splatfest this weekend, and I wouldn't mind teaming up with one of you lot for some top-quality meming or maybe just trying to win that too. Oh, and I don't really care about either team, so take that for what it's worth, or something.
  7. Wispy Willow

Something something Splatoon 2 something something. Also, I went to an event where people could have a go at Pokkén DX a few days ago - good to see there's at least some interest in the game... Even if everyone else there didn't really know what they were doing, it was still a fun time.
  8. Wispy Willow

Still going with Splatoon 2, just reached X Rank in Clam Blitz, meaning I'm half way to getting X Rank in all modes. Now I've just got to wait for a pair of Rainmaker/Tower Control maps that I'm actually good at... Also, would any of you like to team up for some League battles or something...
  9. Wispy Willow

Been participatingin Splatoon 2's Splatoween celebrations, and it was pretty enjoyable seeing the stages all prettied up (in addition to the whole night-time thing), the battle intros were things of beauty, the Splatfest-specific stage was pretty neat, and I even managed to win a few of those...
  10. Wispy Willow

Been playing a lot of Splatoon 2, if any of you lot on Team Treat want to go full syncronisation for Splatoween/a future Splatfest, let me know. also finished Celeste a while ago its a pretty good gane too
  11. Wispy Willow

Well, since I kinda-but-not-really-that-recently got a Switch, I needed some games to go with it, so that's what I'd been doing since whenever the last time I was on here and now - playing Splatoon 2, Stardew Valley and Snake Pass. Oh, and if any of you'd like to join me in the first one, then...
  12. Wispy Willow

A fun time it was when I first played it, and a fun time it was to play it again this day... And thus, my quest to replay all three Shovel Knight campaigns Checkpointless and complete all the challenges* comes to a close... Though I don't think I've tried Spectre Knight's New Game +, and it...
  13. Wispy Willow

Well, I completed what is probably the best name for a campaign in a video game exept not really: Shovel of Hope, and playing as a certian shovel-wielding knight was much easier but also less fun than a certian plague-spreader. Eh, it's still Shovel Knight, so it was still a good time.
  14. Wispy Willow

Well, it seems I've immersed myself in a game again (surprise, surprise...), namely Shovel Knight, and I've just finished a Checkpointless run of Plague Knight's campaign (and all his Challenges, that too), and I have three takeaways from it. Firstly, it reminded how friggin' annoying...
  15. Wispy Willow

Finally got back into Ultra Sun, and I've managed to clear Akala Island and the first Aether Paadise event... Though what I really enjoyed were a couple side quests I ran into, namely the Ditto sidequest for the interesting (and mildly disturbing) premice and the hilarious end to the...
  16. Wispy Willow

Well, I've kinda emersed myself in a these past few days, as I tend to do, the game in question being Etrian Odyssey V, and I did manage to beat the final boss, get through the series' tradition of the 'and now for something completely different' 6th Stratum, bested all the quests and post-game...
  17. Wispy Willow

Went back to Etrian Odyssey V, and I can confirm... that the 5th Stratum is pretty good. Not really sure if it's my favourite, it might be if there weren't so many instances of low frame rate, and the enemies there can be dastards sometimes, but other then that it's a pretty neat place. Also...
  18. Wispy Willow

Got back to Ultra Sun, and something rather interesting happened: after I cleared Lana's Trial, I decided to go back through it and search for some Water types to replace my Wingull with (because, even though I have some nostalgia associated with said line, it's not that good a 'mon), and I did...
  19. Wispy Willow

Don't mind me, just casually 100%-ing Kirby's Epic Yarn, no big deal. ...Seriously, it really isn't a big deal with how easy that game is. Though at least the later challenges proved a little difficult, but it was a fairly laid-back time, all considered.
  20. Wispy Willow

Still delving deep into the labyrinth that is Etrian Odyssey V, and I rather enjoyed my time in the 3rd Stratum, the boss being one of the highlights. The other one, obviously, being the fact that there's a quest entitled 'Spooky Scary Skeletons', that was also a big one. Seriously though, the...
Back
Top Bottom