Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

The other day, while I was taking a gander at Pokémon Showdown's latest insanity-fest that is Super Staff Bros., one of my matches turned into a nice little conversation, so I figured I'd share it because why the heck not? [Gen 7] Super Staff Bros Brawl replay: Horny Grillz vs. Bob the Unholy -...
  2. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Say, it's been a while since I've posted anything here, hasn't it? Well, I don't think I'll be doing so in future, but for now I'm just going to show you something interesting that might catch a lot of you off-guard in VGC matches. Now, the matches I'm about to give you some codes for are from...
  3. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Well, it seems that this is the last battle I'll be posting here before Sun and Moon comes out, so let's make it a good one. As for the story behind this one, well, y'know how me and one @Arrow of Light have been having these Fairy face-offs as of late? Well, we had another one of those as a...
  4. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Well, it seems that me and one @Arrow of Light have had another one of those Fairyy Face-0ffs, as I like to call them... two in fact, as I was salty after the first one and wanted a rematch. :p They were both good battles (and involved MUCH less stalling then the other one, thank Arceus), and I...
  5. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Well, I haven't been doing much battling recently, but I have had one interesting match earlier today: @Arrow of Light, a fellow Fairy Gym Leader from another forum, decided to have a Fairy face-off (as I'm calling it) with yours truly, and it was a battle to behold... Even if it was a grueling...
  6. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Oh Arceus. I actually did it. I won a battle because of Mr. Mime. The perfect setup. The overwhelming damage. The ludicrus speed. It's just a shame the opponent gave up. But here's the code: J3TW-WWWW-WW4D-HLLP
  7. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Random battles on Showdown are fun. Like this one, in which I destroy someone with a Darkrai. I now understand why so many people use it on the Free Battle Spot... Though my opponent could easilly have won if he knew what Sleep Clause was, but that's besides the point.
  8. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Ah, the joy of Random Battles on Showdown... In very few other places can you get a Swoobat that happens to nearly destroy the opponent's entire team. And it would have done that too, if it weren't for that meddling Medicham... Random Battle replay: Bob the Unholy vs. manuelyonk - Pokémon...
  9. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Well, it's that time again here - the local VGC Regionals have come and gone, and, much like the last two years I participated, I am going to share some videos of my matches. I did about the same as last year (i.e. getting fairly high in the rankings but not in the top 8), but that's not what...
  10. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: Tonykaaarp vs. Etrian Oddity - Pokémon Showdown Well, while playing some OU matches with the team I got from round 1 of Slife's tourney (which I quite enjoyed using, might I add), I had this battle, which just so happens to be the longest battle ever (as far as I know). Granted, the...
  11. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Ah yes, the joy of pulling off almost exactly what a team of mine was designed to to, especially if said team was just some gimick team I made for s***s 'n' giggles. Glorious.
  12. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

...I don't know why, but I find the end of this replay hilarious. HeroicFox; If you are confused and are wondering what happened there...
  13. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

I made a Metronome team for s***s and giggles, this is the result: OU replay: Alzor Test vs. Bichona - Pokémon Showdown Be warned: this is a LONG replay.
  14. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Well, I participated in the local VGC Regionals tourney today, so I figgured I'd share my matches. Round 1: VN6G-WWWW-WW2H-H83W (I was s*** in this one (oh, and my opponent in this match went on to win the Masters division BTW)) Round 2: 9BMW-WWWW-WW2W-H847 (my opponent forfeited at the end)...
  15. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

[Seasonal] Super Staff Bros. replay: Alzor vs. Lpegasus100 - Pokémon Showdown There I was, just playing a match of Super Staff Bros. (which is pretty fun BTW), and loe and behold one of the staff in question decides to watch the match.
  16. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: Grimlock29 vs. Alzor - Pokémon Showdown One of the matches I had while testing a new team and proof that one can play thier way around a lot of things if one knows what one is doing.
  17. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Holy crap, I didn't expect to win that. OU Replay - Died vs. Alzor - Pokémon Showdown EDIT: Or that: OU Replay: Oswald von gandhi vs. Alzor - Pokémon Showdown
  18. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Heh, I got me a ragequit thanks to my Reunicluis's unique set... Just another reason for me to love the blob. :) OU Replay: Alzor vs. Saggi09 - Pokémon Showdown.
  19. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Kids (and adults), take this match as a lesson that, while misplaying can be very bad for your game, with a little luck (and maybe a misplay/click on the opponent's side) you can still come out on top. OU replay: DustyVirgin vs. Alzor - Pokémon Showdown
  20. Wispy Willow

Community Battle Videos

Ah, the joy of the epic Togekiss comeback: RYSW-WWWW-WWW9-T8CZ
Back
Top Bottom