Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

As long as I get to be an inner demon, I guess that could work out. Maybe. Will you be my [hacking device]?
  2. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

Sure. As long as you don't mind finding bones in your [appropriate living space] every now and then. Or the necromancy I'll probably end up praticing in said [living space]. Will you be my [living space]?
  3. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

I don't know what that is, so... *Backs away slowly* Will you be my idea?
  4. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

Will you be my clone?
  5. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

As long as I can double-cross you towards the end of your evil scheme... You are evil, right? Will you be my skin?
  6. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

Tartarus no! Though, perhaps you may aks Celestia that, she would be happy to oblige... Will you be my pie?
  7. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

Nay, We tried granting wishes once, that did not end well for all parties involved. We have been experimentinbg with a new spell as of late... Would thou be willing to become a constelation in my night sky?
  8. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

I would rather not, though I have heard tales of water-generating spells if you are interested. Will you be a star in my night sky.
  9. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

...We are unfamiliar with the term, thus We 'shan't risk it', as some ponies say these days. Will thou be Our servant?
  10. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

W-We are not sure why you would request such a thing of Us, but Our magic would likely do a better job then these 'tweezers' you speak of. Would thou be willing to join the ranks of my royal guard?
  11. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

Nay, though I have heard that figgures have been made of me and other ponies I know in a far-off land, you are welcome to search from them if you wish. Will you be my pet?
  12. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

...No thank you. WIll you be my prince?
  13. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

No thanks... I doubt the above user even has feet. :P Will you be my companion (preferably a female adolescent).
  14. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

nope nope nope... Will you be my pet Dragon?
  15. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather not get stolen by Team Rocket every week, however briefly. Will you be my soulmate?
  16. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

...Only if you use said Wi-Fi for child-friendly things. Will you be my pet rock?
  17. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

...Perhaps, that depends on what the role entails and how much prior experience is required. Will you be my genie?
  18. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

Only if I know the answers. Will you be my jams of the jimmy veriety?
  19. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

Eh, I'm not really one to sit there and take hits up front, I prefer spamming projectiles from far away (or swinging a decently large sword at stuff, whcihever works). So no thanks. Will you be my Runemaster?
  20. Wispy Willow

Will you be my...

I don't really like Greninja that much, so no thanks. Will you be my Delphox?
Back
Top Bottom