Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Recently, I have taken an interest in a certian fighting game by the name of Them's Fightin' Herds and might I ad that I really like the title pun there, to the point where I am thinking of doing something similar to those Pokkén blogs did back when we could still make blogs, where I take a look...
  2. Wispy Willow

Twilight Princess HD Super Mystery Dungeon Pokkén XenobladeChronicles X (still)
  3. Wispy Willow

Etrian Mystery Dungeon, Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles X. Need I say anything more?
  4. Wispy Willow

This. So much this.
  5. Wispy Willow

This is a thing. I am looking forward to it. That is all. EDIT: Also, this:
  6. Wispy Willow

I'm intrigued about this game, looking foward to when it comes to the Wii U.
  7. Wispy Willow

This is a thing. I need it. NOW! Why does Japan get all the good stuff..?
  8. Wispy Willow

Huh, I didn't know that EOU II was a thing... Guess I'll add that to the list of games I'm looking foward to, thanks for pointing it out to me. :)
  9. Wispy Willow

I'm rather looking foward to the Wii games being released on the Wii U e-Shop - Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Adventure Wii (a.ka. Kirby's Return to Dream Land), Punch-Out!! and Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies. Oh, and if you were wondering why the Metroid Prime Trilogy wasn't...
  10. Wispy Willow

Gunman Clive 2. Need I say anything more?
  11. Wispy Willow

Well, appart from the various Nintendo titles that have already been mentioned (such as Zelda U, MM 3D, Xenoblade Chronicles X, etc.) I only just found out that this is a thing: Also, here's another thing I just found out existed and I can't express in words how much I need it right now, so...
  12. Wispy Willow

Well, if it's the same as the old one (which I actuallly played), the I'd say it'd be... Good. Not nessisarilly a great game, but a good way to pass the time. And it's a good place to start if you want to get you into the TCG.
  13. Wispy Willow

Well, I'm looking foward to various games, though to name a few... Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero, a NZ/Aussie release of Shantae: Risky's Revenge, the aforementioned Shovel Knight, the next Etrian Odyssey game (I can look foward to unanounced games, can't I), Pokken...
  14. Wispy Willow

I'm quite looking foward to Alien: Isolation after watching this video, which is odd because usually I tend to shy away from horror games, but, like they say, don't knock it 'till you've tried it... I just hope I have a console/computer that can actually run it before it's released.
  15. Wispy Willow

Well, there's the obvious ones like Smash 3DS and Wii U, Hyrule Warriors and O. Ruby and A. Sapphire, but I also have high hopes for a couple of indie games for the 3DS and Wii U; Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and Shante: 1/2 Genie Hero, respectively.
Back
Top Bottom